Official Thread: 2010 World Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mike,

do as you wish and wait, forget bill and hope to see/meet you there. :)

life's to short for the petty crap. <_<

tim

Thanks guys, I was hoping a little FE "challenge" might spawn some interest. This will be my FIRST race ever and I want it to be full of people. I want to race the best so I can see how good my setup and my driving are ya know?

Mike, NC FE TUNNEL MAFIA, hahahaha. I'm sure that might get it going!

Thanks guys, I was hoping a little FE "challenge" might spawn some interest. This will be my FIRST race ever and I want it to be full of people. I want to race the best so I can see how good my setup and my driving are ya know?

Mike,

As I noted before to you, go ahead and enter now and do not wait until you see others coming in. If all of you "wait for each other to enter" then no one will be coming. Someone has to lead the pack. The more that enter, the more will get themselves going and enter too. That is the way that many races happen. If the class does not run, the CMB club will refund your entry fee for the appropriate class(es).

Mic is right about this race. It is the "WORLD" OB Tunnel Championships for a reason and generally draws many of the best tunnel racers in the country. It is not a club race but much bigger in size and competition level.

mike, dick & i have it figured out. we're gonna enter for you, then on my way down through n.c., i'll stop by your house, throw a sack over your head & kidnap yo' butt :eek: :lol: :lol: !! btw, you might be running some nitro classes if that happens, dick & i have more than enough extra boats & motors to make it work. dick has already given me directions to your house :ph34r: . get your entry in, if the classes don't make, you'll get the $ back. heck, i've spent a bunch getting an ob rigger ready, this is the only race i have to run it at. still only 3 entries there, also. BEASLEY, get your spitfire out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, this is easy to understand. Griping about others not entering when you have not is kinda dumb. You are doing EXACTLY what you are complaining about.

And correct, I do not run FE but you where doing a lot more than trying to spark up a friendly challenge. You stated;

All this holding out crap is lame.
I saw your post and called you out on it when I saw that you had not even entered ANY classes yet. YOU ARE THE ONE HOLDING OUT. You may see it differently, but after your post, that's what EVERYONE would say about you. Don't take it hard... just see it from everyone else's point of view.

Most people would consider someone who says that "they are going to enter" as just that. GOING TO ENTER. That is a BIG difference from HAVING ENTERED.

Now, If your name was on the list as having already entered, THAT would be a different story...

Hey, I just call it like I see it.

Hey Gang

We still need sponsors for the following classes: Sport B, D, Mod-VP,Sport D, Open, B OB Hydro, Sport 20 Kneeler and Open FE Tunnel.

Thanks to Chris Wittrig ( B) James Beasley (Gas) and Dick Loeb FE Spec. We also need raffle prizes. Let me know if you can help and I will get sponsorship forms to you.

The cost to sponsor a class is $75.00..thanks jj

Everyone else here saw the comedy in my words. Why are you so stuffy? Let it go boss. Go work on that sniper or something. If you have something you need to say to me, PM me and we can talk. Funny thing is I was asked to pit with Ron Drake and you guys since I am working on a Lynx FE. If you bring this kind of tension, I will just stay around my model club friends. Not worth it.

Racers,

From the gang here at AquaCraft I would like to apologize now.. We will not be able to make the race this year.

To my brothers with Tunnels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go get em!

Good luck to all!

ROCKET AND ROLL!

Grimracer

Of course there was NO CHANCE YOU COULD HAVE BEAT ME ANYWAY!

KIDDING…

My money is on Drake for 20 mod.. Randy is going to be right at his hip…(shoot could go either way)

Otto for 20 Stock.. catch him if you can!.. you wont…….

Jay in 40 mod

Tony in 40 stock (my dark horse)

Open tunnel will go to Shane..

FE Tunnel will be Garrys (Go waffle house)

Mod VP to Audra

No man... I'm good. I guess it just seemed kind of ironic that you were talking about a lack of entries and I looked and your name wasn't there. I guess I stressed the point and principle a little too hard.

I'm sorry.

Bill

Just PM'ed ya back, all is good. I am sending my stuff in tomorrow or Saturday. Now lets get some more guys in FE Spec, and lets get all these guys I know are out there in FE Open. I wanna race!

Racers,

From the gang here at AquaCraft I would like to apologize now.. We will not be able to make the race this year.

To my brothers with Tunnels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go get em!

Good luck to all!

ROCKET AND ROLL!

Grimracer

Of course there was NO CHANCE YOU COULD HAVE BEAT ME ANYWAY!

KIDDING…

It's sad to hear that you and FROG won't be attending this one, we understand business commitments are job one, but you always have a spot saved. Possibly we will be at Hobart to play.

Peace Brother,

Premo

looks like in order to save the o/b hydro class, i need to find the one thats been shuffled around in my group. does it have to be fast? <_< or just go in circles? :blink:

c'mon beasley, blow the dust off yours, robin said you had one.

feel better now robin? ;)

found it :blink: needs work, but she'll go(maybe) <_<

tim

looks like in order to save the o/b hydro class, i need to find the one thats been shuffled around in my group. does it have to be fast? <_< or just go in circles? :blink:

tim

Hey, do the engines have to be stock in B OB hydro or not? PVT Beasley wants to play but fast.

B Outboard Hydro can run either stock or modified engines. It is not a "sport" class.

Mike, Well the reason I am not running FE Open is because at the last WTCs I lobbied for an FE Open class but the masses voted on a P Spec class, so I built one of the turtle boats and that is where my $600 (boat, motor, speed controll, two sets of 4S2Ps, lower unit, and hardware) dollars went! I don't have the will to drop $1000 on an Open boat, at least not until I see plenty on a table at a race to run against. I can't afford to have anymore hanger queens right now. We will have fun in the P Spec Class for sure, I would have some wood last Fall in P Spec if Julian would have kept his eyes on my boat and kept me from hitting deadwood twice. I'll get Bubby from Satsuma to pit me this race!!! :) PVT Beasley - oh I did buy your old Open hull so I am sorta ready!!! lol

tim

Dean Martin, I got one in Yeller just like it. What you say we have a Super-sized 20 OB rigger class inside the 20 hydro OB class? PVT Beasley

Back