2010 World Tunnel Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang

What another fun year. Thanks to everyone who came down to race and "help". Special thanks to Wayne Farrow who became my side kick during the race and to Randy Premo and Gabe for the great job they did. There are way too many of you to thanks for your help but without all of you we can not put on such a succesful race, we had a great weekend of racing.

B Tunnel

1st Randy Premo

2nd Dan Hutchinson

3rd Kevin Lee

4th John Otto

5th Shane Adderley

6th Bob Kensill

B OB Hydro Tunnel

1st James Beasley

2nd Robin Stebbins

3rd Shane Adderley

D Tunnel

1st Kevin Lee

2nd Mic Halbrehder

3rd Mitch Atwell Sr.

4th Buddy Lowe

5th Jamey Galiher (waterbaby)

FE P Spec Tunnel

1st Dick Loeb

2nd Jimmy Duncan (waterbaby)

3rd James Beasley

Gas Tunnel

1st Mitch Atwell Sr.

2nd James Beasley

3rd Wayne Farrow

Mod VP Tunnel

1st Mic Halbrehder

2nd Shane Adderley

3rd Dick Loed

Open Tunnel

1st Rick Glover

2nd Deryl Nesbitt

3rd Jon Harter

Sport B Tunnel

1st John Otto

2nd Shane Adderley

3rd Mic Halbrehder

4th Dan Hutchinson

5th Mark Poole

Sport D Tunnel

1st Shane Adderley

2nd Terry Trott

3rd James Beasley

Again we want to thank "ME TIME" for the great job they did and we hope that Anthony can find Doug's brand new motor at the bottom of the pond for him. If not, Doug will cut your grass to make extra money for a new one..We love you Doug and Kerri..Thanks again for letting the world know how much fun this sport is.

(anyone who talked to me about getting a "2010 World Tunnel" shirt made and sent to you please pm me or contact me at [email protected])

Thanks jj

Congrats to all winners really enjoyed watching it from iraq. thanks doug and kerri great job.

Thanks to the CMB for a smooth run event and to the retrieve boat drivers!

Randy for a fine job on the tower as well as racing his boats. That makes for a busy weekend.

Me Time for the great broadcast and pics.

Special thanks to Bruce Roberson for trailering the Wild Geechee tunnel boat over for everyone to see. It was great to see that piece of tunnel boat history restored and kept alive. The last time I saw the boat race was 1975.

Mother nature could have been a little nicer and not whipped up so much wind but it could have been worse.

That is as hard as I ever worked for a 5th place trophy!

Congrats to all the winners, Randy several years in a row, well done.......

Reguards,

TB

Congratulations to the CMB Club, the organizers of the event, to JJ for your continued support and excellent products, Metime for its dissemination, especially to all the winners and participants to show their skills, humor and work, hoping to continue to improve for the next 2011 !

Regards

Cristian

Congratulations, guys!

Any of you have heat time data? I'm specifically looking for the 20's and the FE Spec.

Thanks.

Congratulations, guys!

Any of you have heat time data? I'm specifically looking for the 20's and the FE Spec.

Thanks.
Hi, we run IMPBA sanction, so there is no heat time data like in a NAMBA event... you just have to be there to see it! :)

~ James

Congratulations to the CMB Club, the organizers of the event, to JJ for your continued support and excellent products, Metime for its dissemination, especially to all the winners and participants to show their skills, humor and work, hoping to continue to improve for the next 2011 !

Regards

Cristian
Thanks Cristian..we missed you and the weather was warmer..lol..jj

good stuff gents another great year ill be there for the 2011 this time ill be out the army then and nothing to hold me back lol

good stuff gents another great year ill be there for the 2011 this time ill be out the army then and nothing to hold me back lol
Yeah Julian when you come, you'll have to bring James with a new gas tunnel program as well after how bad my dad SPANKED him this year with the ol Overtons boat. :eek: :lol:

-Mitch Jr.

Latest posts

Back