2013 World OB Tunnel Champs Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough deal , things happen . Stick together with the common thread that holds all toy boat racers together .....the next race and good friends .I'm sure there were lots of good times had . I'll be there in October for the Fall Nats , rain or shine ;) .
Don't get me wrong..we had a blast all weekend with all our boaters family. A few pranks, plenty of laughs, good food and fun racing. Can't wait till the Gas Nats in June. Tim Deans family got to see why we all love this hobby. They said they never had a "dull moment" the entire weekend. Sunday we were able to let Timmy's dad, brother and sister take his boat out for a few laps..that meant a lot to them..as a matter of fact they all are making plans to come back to the Fall Nats. I want to thank everyone who purchased the Tim Dean memorial shirts...I made over 50 of them and we all wore them Sat.Great show of respect for a fallen racer. I have posted a lot of pictures from the entire race on my facebook page ([email protected]) (you can request to be my friend if you are not already) and a super funny video..check it out. jj

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough deal , things happen . Stick together with the common thread that holds all toy boat racers together .....the next race and good friends .I'm sure there were lots of good times had . I'll be there in October for the Fall Nats , rain or shine ;) .
Don't get me wrong..we had a blast all weekend with all our boaters family. A few pranks, plenty of laughs, good food and fun racing. Can't wait till the Gas Nats in June. Tim Deans family got to see why we all love this hobby. They said they never had a "dull moment" the entire weekend. Sunday we were able to let Timmy's dad, brother and sister take his boat out for a few laps..that meant a lot to them..as a matter of fact they all are making plans to come back to the Fall Nats. I want to thank everyone who purchased the Tim Dean memorial shirts...I made over 50 of them and we all wore them Sat.Great show of respect for a fallen racer. I have posted a lot of pictures from the entire race on my facebook page ([email protected]) (you can request to be my friend if you are not already) and a super funny video..check it out. jj
Some great photo footage, and indeed a funny video.

Please remember next time to keep the iPad or iPhone horizontally when filming.

Just looked at the scores online and in my scores are wrong more than one time .not that it maters any more but in p spec I had two starts and two first which would have tied me with beasly for second ,and there points down as 26 points and other mistakes ,guess if you had put out the scores each day we could have seen the mistakes and told someone,

Just looked at the scores online and in my scores are wrong more than one time .not that it maters any more but in p spec I had two starts and two first which would have tied me with beasly for second ,and there points down as 26 points and other mistakes ,guess if you had put out the scores each day we could have seen the mistakes and told someone,
P Limited Results from the actual CD scoresheets:

Rd 1, heat 19, start, 25 pts

Rd 2, heat 47, 2nd, 300 pts

Rd 3, heat 75, 1st, 1 buoy cut, 350 pts

Rd 4, heat 103, start, 25 pts

They were the points you and your pit man turned in at the conclusion of your heat. They match identically with the posted scores in rcracingevents.

John it doesnt matter but I told you the points and both where first no cuts . Like I said before it is to late just wish you had post the scores ,

John it doesnt matter but I told you the points and both where first no cuts . Like I said before it is to late just wish you had post the scores ,
And what is on the score sheets show that you hit a buoy in Rd 3, exact notation is hit/bumped. That is what we go by and is what we called out over the PA at the end of each heat. If you take exception to it you need to do it at the end of the heat and not the end of the race or beyond. Yep, it is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mistakes happen that all. It's done nothing personal , I'll be back that's for shore, I have fun every year and that won't change.

This thread does no more than hurt the hobby. If you have or had a concern take it up with John

Cant we all just get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back