Official Thread: 2010 World Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like in order to save the o/b hydro class, i need to find the one thats been shuffled around in my group. does it have to be fast? <_< or just go in circles? :blink:

c'mon beasley, blow the dust off yours, robin said you had one.

feel better now robin? ;)

found it :blink: needs work, but she'll go(maybe) <_<

tim

Dean Martin, I got one in Yeller just like it. What you say we have a Super-sized 20 OB rigger class inside the 20 hydro OB class? PVT Beasley
Sence no kneelers are going to show up Ill put a pipe 21 on it and run it in the hydro class toooooooooooo could be fun.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

now we're getting some where :D

pvt(back of the pack), what's your idea? <_< i know what wobin is running and i got nothing for him :(

Last edited by a moderator:
tim, you DA MAN !! thanx for digging that one up. whatever you thought you owed me on pieces/parts - we're even ;) . james, dust ol' yaller off, & put some power on her. dick, if you'd rather run a rigger, i have a new, undrilled spitfire you can use.......... time might be an issue, still needs built. i was kinda like james, i've spent close to $600 on a boat that, until this morning, didn't look like i could run. THANX to all of you for helping make this class fill up :D !!!

Entry in the mail. Forgot to pull the head shim out of my O.S. for the Brandon race so I should be faster this time!!

hey JAMES you would not have hit those boats you did with that electric tunnel if you listen to your PITMAN. but its all good ill take the blame for it LOL. Looks like you can put that mod engine on your OB rigger go fast or put it away. i have mine dont know if i want to fix the outrigger sponson damage ill think about it lol.

no problem robin, just helping out. this is what it's all about, besides, hate to see an old man cry :p

tim

James and John,

Since the kneeler class is looking dead, can I put my FE Kneeler in the Hydro class with Dick???

Micheal, at this point we should wait to see what happens. 90% of the time, the bulk of entries come in the last week before the cutoff date.

The only way you could do what you mention is if EVERYONE in the class agrees, I dont *think* the club would mind, but cant speak for them as a whole. The kneeler is no problem, since it is technically a hydro. The FE portion is where it gets tricky. With a race this size, we try to keep everything 'by the book', but at the same time we try to let everyone run their boats... again, at this point lets wait and see what happens.

Thanks, James

Updated, as of 3/24/10

2010 World Tunnel Champs Race Entries

115 Boats total.

Sport B Tunnel - 23 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Bonnie Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Audra Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Mark Poole

Steve Hearl

B tunnel - 24 Boats

James Clegg

John Knight

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Travis Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Steve Hearl

D Tunnel - 23 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Steve Hearl

Mod VP - 10 Boats

John Knight

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Rick Glover

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Robin Stebbins

Kevin Lee

Mark Poole

Sport 40 Tunnel - 10 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Terry Trott

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Tony Atwell

Open Tunnel - 11 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Jon Harter

Bob Kensill

Terry Trott

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Awell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Deryl Nesbitt

Gas Tunnel -6 Boats

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Steve Hearl

FE Spec Tunnel - 3 Boats

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Sport 20 Kneeler - 1 Boat

Dick Loeb

B OB Hydro - 4 Boats

Travis Stebbins

Robin Stebbins

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

Open FE Tunnel - 0 Boats

Micheal, at this point we should wait to see what happens. 90% of the time, the bulk of entries come in the last week before the cutoff date.

The only way you could do what you mention is if EVERYONE in the class agrees, I dont *think* the club would mind, but cant speak for them as a whole. The kneeler is no problem, since it is technically a hydro. The FE portion is where it gets tricky. With a race this size, we try to keep everything 'by the book', but at the same time we try to let everyone run their boats... again, at this point lets wait and see what happens.

Thanks, James
james & mike, i have talked with travis, he & i have no problem with mike running his fe kneeler with us. i know this class was offered because it was part of the storm series, but i didn't see that it ran at their first race. right now, all the entries are at least 400 miles from florida. i know most of us built boats just for this one race, not the storm series............let us run, because kneelers ain't exactly filling up either :huh: .

i have no problem with this, i put the spitfire together just to help the class fill up.

the more the merrier :D

tim

Hmm, will I need to send in another entry form or just sign up at the race for the hydro OB class?

Thanks, James
james & mike, i have talked with travis, he & i have no problem with mike running his fe kneeler with us. i know this class was offered because it was part of the storm series, but i didn't see that it ran at their first race. right now, all the entries are at least 400 miles from florida. i know most of us built boats just for this one race, not the storm series............let us run, because kneelers ain't exactly filling up either :huh: .
The more people in the class the better I look when I win. :D

Only a couple weeks left to get the entries in... somebody should remind Otto.

As of 3/30/10

121 Boats total.

Sport B Tunnel - 23 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Bonnie Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Audra Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Mark Poole

Steve Hearl

B tunnel - 24 Boats

James Clegg

John Knight

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Travis Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Steve Hearl

D Tunnel - 23 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Steve Hearl

Mod VP - 10 Boats

John Knight

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Rick Glover

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Robin Stebbins

Kevin Lee

Mark Poole

Sport 40 Tunnel - 10 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Terry Trott

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Tony Atwell

Open Tunnel - 13 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Jon Harter

Bob Kensill

Terry Trott

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Awell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Deryl Nesbitt

Mike Luszcz

Dick Loeb

Gas Tunnel -6 Boats

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Steve Hearl

FE Spec Tunnel - 4 Boats

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Mike Luszcz

Sport 20 Kneeler - 1 Boat

B OB Hydro - 7 Boats

Travis Stebbins

Robin Stebbins

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Atwell... they don't know which one yet...

Dick Loeb

Open FE Tunnel - 1 Boats

Mike Luszcz

I have been just about every day. He told me he sent it out today

Wonder how many entries are still out there with only weeks till the race? Looks like about 21-22 heats in a round even if the big 3 classes fill up to 4 heats. This could increase the Atwell's drinking time significantly. Are the local stills aware of possible shortages? Will we need more bail money?

Mic

Back