Official Thread: 2010 World Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added a few more...

106 Boats total.

Sport B Tunnel - 20 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Bonnie Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Audra Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

B tunnel - 22 Boats

James Clegg

John Knight

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Travis Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

D Tunnel - 21 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Mod VP - 8 Boats

John Knight

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Rick Glover

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Robin Stebbins

Sport 40 Tunnel - 10 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Terry Trott

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Tony Atwell

Open Tunnel - 11 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Jon Harter

Bob Kensill

Terry Trott

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Awell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Deryl Nesbitt

Gas Tunnel - 5 Boats

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Tony Atwell

FE Spec Tunnel - 3 Boats

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Sport 20 Kneeler - 1 Boat

Dick Loeb

B OB Hydro - 3 Boats

Travis Stebbins

Robin Stebbins

Shane Adderley

Open FE Tunnel - 0 Boats

Added a few more...

106 Boats total.

Sport B Tunnel - 20 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Bonnie Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Audra Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

B tunnel - 22 Boats

James Clegg

John Knight

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Travis Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

D Tunnel - 21 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Mod VP - 8 Boats

John Knight

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Rick Glover

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Robin Stebbins

Sport 40 Tunnel - 10 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Terry Trott

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Tony Atwell

Open Tunnel - 11 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Jon Harter

Bob Kensill

Terry Trott

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Awell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Deryl Nesbitt

Gas Tunnel - 5 Boats

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Tony Atwell

FE Spec Tunnel - 3 Boats

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Sport 20 Kneeler - 1 Boat

Dick Loeb

B OB Hydro - 3 Boats

Travis Stebbins

Robin Stebbins

Shane Adderley

Open FE Tunnel - 0 Boats

Looks like we are still missing the Alabama gang and that Tennessee bunch. surely they would not want to miss the worlds largest tunnel boat reunion?????

Mike,

From the club standpoint, FE Open is just that, run what you brung in the FE class. Must be an OB but that is all. Open tunnel is also run what you brung. Nitro, gas or FE, any size, can compete.

As for the IMPBA membership, you can sign up at the race, however with the race being almost 3 months away. We PREFER you do it now and have it done by race time. You will get your card back usually within 3/4 weeks. It reduces the admin time we have to deal with at the race.

We'll see how the kneeler class goes between now and the race. Dick has offered to sponsor the class so we want to run it. A lot of racers have yet to enter and are coming in soon. Time will tell.

John

Thanks John, I will probably enter all 3, and keep an eye on the kneeler class. It would be great to run a boat I build, but I have nothing nitro anymore, so it would be hard to get just one going! Talk soon, Mike

Understood and think about it some more. Besides, between Dick and James Beasley, they have easily a half dozen spare nitro boats hanging around, and that is no joke!
John,

Are you handling the Class Sponsorships again this year? if so I want to sponsor the GAS OB Tunnel class again. If not you advise me who is and pass it on to them. Thanks, James Beasley. P.S. Yes I have a quality spare boat or two if Spoonerbill Catfish boat builder man needs one! lol

Mike,

From the club standpoint, FE Open is just that, run what you brung in the FE class. Must be an OB but that is all. Open tunnel is also run what you brung. Nitro, gas or FE, any size, can compete.

As for the IMPBA membership, you can sign up at the race, however with the race being almost 3 months away. We PREFER you do it now and have it done by race time. You will get your card back usually within 3/4 weeks. It reduces the admin time we have to deal with at the race.

We'll see how the kneeler class goes between now and the race. Dick has offered to sponsor the class so we want to run it. A lot of racers have yet to enter and are coming in soon. Time will tell.

John

Thanks John, I will probably enter all 3, and keep an eye on the kneeler class. It would be great to run a boat I build, but I have nothing nitro anymore, so it would be hard to get just one going! Talk soon, Mike

Understood and think about it some more. Besides, between Dick and James Beasley, they have easily a half dozen spare nitro boats hanging around, and that is no joke!
John,

Are you handling the Class Sponsorships again this year? if so I want to sponsor the GAS OB Tunnel class again. If not you advise me who is and pass it on to them. Thanks, James Beasley. P.S. Yes I have a quality spare boat or two if Spoonerbill Catfish boat builder man needs one! lol

I am not going to handle the class sponsorships this time. My wife has some serious health issues right now and I need to give her some very close attention. I had to to turn it over to Jeni Johnson (jjcustomracingapparel here on IW). The 2 commitments from Dick Loeb and Chris Wittrig have been turned over to Jeni. The gas class is open for sponsorship.

Hey Gang

Guess I will be the one handling the class sponsorship now. Gabe or I will get the sponsorship form on here in next few days for you to download. James, I will put you down for Gas OB and get a form to you. I am going out of town for next few days for my daughters graduation from the Marine Corp so it will be next week before I can get a list out. We still have a lot more classes to sponsor and are also needing raffle prizes.....THANKS jj

I'm trying to round up a hand full of P-Limited O/B Tunnels. Is there a nice quiet place to setup a pit??? :lol:

Doug ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure is quiet with only 6 weeks till racing at Charleston. Everybody has their poker face on so far.

Mic

We're missing some names big names off that list. Otto, Hearl, Whiddon, Poole, the Alabama bunch, the Tennessee crew, Vision Boats, Mikey Z and team Aquacraft, etc, etc. Where's those entries at guys? Mic's right, it is kinda quiet around here. It's like the quiet before the storm cause you better believe when it rains it's gonna pour :ph34r:

Sure is quiet with only 6 weeks till racing at Charleston. Everybody has their poker face on so far.
Hey, I got nuthin'. Just hoping to sneak in real quiet like...

I'm about to give up racing this event in FE. No one wants anyone knowing they are coming, well guess what if there are not 5, there will not be a class. I know there are FE tunnels out there. I didn't drop $3k to look at them. At least make a verbal commitment so I can decide if driving 8 hours is worth it. All this holding out crap is lame. People just want it easy with no competition.doing that just proves your slow! Hahahaha, Mike

I'm about to give up racing this event in FE. No one wants anyone knowing they are coming, well guess what if there are not 5, there will not be a class. I know there are FE tunnels out there. I didn't drop $3k to look at them. At least make a verbal commitment so I can decide if driving 8 hours is worth it. All this holding out crap is lame. People just want it easy with no competition.doing that just proves your slow! Hahahaha, Mike
Ummm, I don't run FE but...

All you have to do is look at the entry list to see who has entered. It IS posted on this thread. There is no dark secret. :huh:

In fact there are three other boats entered. Strangely, YOUR name is not there. Maybe it's you who doesn't want anyone to know your coming. B)

Griping about entries when your not even entered? Now that's kinda lame,... don't ya think?

Look, I have made numorous posts in previous pages stateing the classes I plan to run, trying to draw up interest. No one has even commented about thinking about FE, so I am trying to drum up some attention. I have not sent my stuff in yet, but its ready to go, but to drive 8 hours to have to run in only Open Tunnel, is not worth it. I will meet my deadline, don't worry. You are not even running anything FE, so why are you worryed about me trying to drum up some friendly competition??? You are taking this way to far. Have I done something to tick you off or something?

All I wanted to know was weither or not anyone out there was gonna run FE. It was all in fun. If not, that's perfectly fine, I will just club race. These trips costs lots of money I don't have just to waste on travel expense ya know?

"Smack Talk" not Smack Down" Tunnel guys are very sensitive if you even hint anything bad about the WTC's. Bills just chomping at the bit to get er done. Like every other race the entries come in the last couple weeks. When the economy was better and the race filled up quicker there was insentive to register early. That wiill come again as this is the best tunnel competition anywhere. I wish I only had a few hours to drive. 11 hours one way for me and wouldn't miss this race.

Mic

Latest posts

Back