Official Thread: 2010 World Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need your input...trying to see who is interested in 2010 World Tunnel T shirts. I have not started them but have something in mind. As usual I am down to the wire but still have time do do some up. If interested give me your shirt size. They will be $15.00 each. Thanks jj

Need your input...trying to see who is interested in 2010 World Tunnel T shirts. I have not started them but have something in mind. As usual I am down to the wire but still have time do do some up. If interested give me your shirt size. They will be $15.00 each. Thanks jj
I'll take two.

Sixe:XXL

Guys, I will do a final list on Tuesday night. I am waiting until tomorrow for any stragglers from the weekend cut-off date.

~ James

I can still loan my P-Spec boat to someone who wants to drive one? $70 each way for postage and we can work something out ;)

Hey gang

Check out new thread on the World Tunnel shirts for photos.

Got the shirt design done.

For those that have ordered shirts I need to know what colors..Black shirt with green logo, White shirt with blue logo or Gray shirt with black logo and if you want a pocket ($17.00 or no pocket $15.00) sizes 2X or higher please add $2.00 to price. You can also make payment to my paypal at [email protected]. Thanks jj

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is... the final entry posting! please let me know if you see any errors.

Sorry the FE and kneeler class didnt go, but it is what it is.

~ James

2010 World Tunnel Champs Race Entries

As of 4/20/10 - ENTRIES/CLASSES CLOSED

137 Boats total.

Sport B Tunnel - 26 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Bonnie Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Audra Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Mark Poole

Steve Hearl

John Otto

Jimmy Duncan

Jamey Galliher

B tunnel - 28 Boats

James Clegg

John Knight

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Travis Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Steve Hearl

John Otto

Jimmy Duncan

D Tunnel - 25 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Steve Hearl

John Otto

Jamey Galliher

Mod VP - 12 Boats

John Knight

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Rick Glover

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Robin Stebbins

Kevin Lee

Mark Poole

Doug Carter

Deryl Nesbitt

Sport 40 Tunnel - 11 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Terry Trott

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Tony Atwell

Bill Britton

Open Tunnel - 15 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Jon Harter

Bob Kensill

Terry Trott

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Awell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Deryl Nesbitt

Mike Luszcz

Dick Loeb

John Otto

Rick Glover

Gas Tunnel -8 Boats

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Steve Hearl

Doug Carter

Wayne Farrow

FE Spec Tunnel - 5 Boats

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Mike Luszcz

Jimmy Duncan

Sport 20 Kneeler - 0 Boat *****Class Cancelled*****

B OB Hydro - 7 Boats

Travis Stebbins

Robin Stebbins

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Atwell... they don't know which one yet...

Dick Loeb

Open FE Tunnel - 1 Boats *****Class Cancelled*****

Mike Luszcz

Last edited by a moderator:
Ten day forcast is in. High 70's, winds not a factor and 30% rain over the weekend. Everbody bring a rain-poncho or umbrella and we won't see a drop.

Mic

Oh I bet you just hate to hear that there will be no wind with that Mod-"VEE" boat of yours. Don't worry, I will be far enough ahead that your boat will not be in my roostertail. Oh I'm sorry, guess this should have gone in the SMACK section. :lol:

Oh I bet you just hate to hear that there will be no wind with that Mod-"VEE" boat of yours. Don't worry, I will be far enough ahead that your boat will not be in my roostertail. Oh I'm sorry, guess this should have gone in the SMACK section. :lol:
I am usually lapping you but your under the illusion that your in front. Reality will fall heavy this weekend. The Vee's fly just fine i calm water but you might stick a little. :D :blink: :lol: :p

Hey Gang

Please remember when coming to the pond that the speed limit is 15mph. Going faster than that upsets the people living in that area because it creates dust and also there are kids and animals who play next to the raod. Just checked the weather report for next weekend and it looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing everybody in a few days. jj

Additional reminder - I have received a phone call from the Land's Inn and they still have rooms available at the race price. If you have not made your motel reservations call Sam or Penny and get yours now. Contact info is on page 2 of the race flyer.

Use zip of 29455 (John's Island, SC) for weather info. Interesting weather change from Friday to Sunday. We'll see how many get caught in it. Mapquest address for the lake is on page 2 of the race flyer. Drive carefully and see many soon.

Anyone have extra room for one more person? I'm looking for someone to split hotel costs with.

Latest posts

Back