Official Thread: 2010 World Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont you have to be an IMPBA member to race this event? I am just wondering. Mike (I am by the way)

Ahh, OK, Wasn't sure how that worked. Didn't see that when I was reading there the seemingly 300 pages of rules! haha

Got it Jimmy. I am waiting till the official cutoff date to make an update on the list.

Im going camping right now up in the mountains for a long weekend... yall behave while im gone. :)

Thanks, James

Forced to sell my backup 20 Mod boat, RTR, all new equipment. Need cash fast. Check it out in the For Sale forum. Special boat for that special guy. Thanks, James Beasley - See you at the WTCs!

We still don't have enough to make up the spec FE tunnel? I might as well just stay home! lol, this is depressing. Mike

Hey James, Bonnie has to work. It looks like I will be running sport B tunnel in her place. I think she planned it this way <_<

Will there be an updated list soon. The FE spec class failing or succeeding is my only hope of going. Mike

Will there be an updated list soon. The FE spec class failing or succeeding is my only hope of going. Mike
Emerging classes can be tough. Hope you stick it out and make the race as just a few more boats can make it happen. We are trying to promote the "stock" SS 40 class here in Fl and takes a few guys to get together and even share equipment sometimes. Takes a class captain to organize everyone and herd them into some races. You probably know more FE guys than anyone that doesn't run them so beat the correct bushes. Gas tunnels are struggling but turning the corner. Mark Poole and myself have done some seeding in the Mod-VP class and it is starting to take hold. We all love numbers and competition and that is why the WTC is an important event as it is a showcase for outboards and growing new classes will start easier at large events.

Mic

since tim dean found a spitfire to enter ob rigger to fill the class so we could run, i made a similar offer to mike. unfortunately, he only has 1 p-spec tunnel ready. if anyone has one they are willing to loan me for the wtc, i would gladly enter to help fill this class. i have extra rx's, so i can run my radio, but NOTHING else to support fe. i would need battery charging help at the race. lmk, time's gettin' short...........

I had a competitive FE tunnel for the open tunnel class, but speed controller failures over the last week have put me in a position to not have my top boat ready. It sucks! Miked

Back