Official Thread: 2010 World Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Its that time again, the 2010 World Tunnel Championships are just a few months away. Dont delay in getting your entry to us. We hope to have another record breaking attendance year. Please use this thread for any discusions concerning the race. I have attached the flyer below in both a Word document format, and also a PDF document.

As the entries start rolling in, I will keep an updated list on this first posting in this thread.

Thanks, Charleston Model Boaters, via James Clegg

2010 World Tunnel Champs Race Entries

As of 4/20/10 - ENTRIES/CLASSES CLOSED

137 Boats total.

Sport B Tunnel - 26 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Bonnie Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Audra Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Mark Poole

Steve Hearl

John Otto

Jimmy Duncan

Jamey Galliher

B tunnel - 28 Boats

James Clegg

John Knight

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Travis Stebbins

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Bill Britton

Robin Stebbins

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Steve Hearl

John Otto

Jimmy Duncan

D Tunnel - 25 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Buddy Lowe

Jim Johnson

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Mitch Atwell Jr.

Daniel Hutchinson

Don Gilbert

Kevin Lee

Steve Hearl

John Otto

Jamey Galliher

Mod VP - 12 Boats

John Knight

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Rick Glover

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Robin Stebbins

Kevin Lee

Mark Poole

Doug Carter

Deryl Nesbitt

Sport 40 Tunnel - 11 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Terry Trott

Rick Glover

Chris Wittrig

Mic Halbrehder

Audra Halbrehder

Tony Atwell

Bill Britton

Open Tunnel - 15 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Jon Harter

Bob Kensill

Terry Trott

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Jay Halbrehder

Mitch Awell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Deryl Nesbitt

Mike Luszcz

Dick Loeb

John Otto

Rick Glover

Gas Tunnel -8 Boats

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Chris Wittrig

Mitch Atwell Sr.

Tony Atwell

Steve Hearl

Doug Carter

Wayne Farrow

FE Spec Tunnel - 5 Boats

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Mike Luszcz

Jimmy Duncan

Sport 20 Kneeler - 0 Boat *****Class Cancelled*****

B OB Hydro - 7 Boats

Travis Stebbins

Robin Stebbins

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Atwell... they don't know which one yet...

Dick Loeb

Open FE Tunnel - 1 Boats *****Class Cancelled*****

Mike Luszcz

CMB_2010_Tunnel_Entry_Form_1.pdf

CMB_2010_Tunnel_Entry_Form_1.doc

Attachments

• CMB_2010_Tunnel_Entry_Form_1.pdf
    197.6 KB · Views: 228
  • CMB_2010_Tunnel_Entry_Form_1.doc
    50 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
Me Time Productions will be in attendance again this year, we will be taking still photographs and broadcasting this race LIVE on www.metimeliverc.com!!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Kerri

Great news.

We need some form of a Team championship / sideline gimmick for bragging rights.

TBM

Low Country Syndicate

STRA cats

?

Best single overall score by points for a given person, number of members on team ? 3 maybe, added up for Team Title.

Kinda like the pink shirt RTR deal....

RP

Great news.

We need some form of a Team championship / sideline gimmick for bragging rights.

TBM

Low Country Syndicate

STRA cats

?

Best single overall score by points for a given person, number of members on team ? 4 maybe, added up for Team Title.

RP
I was thinking for the STORM series we do some kind of team comperition also. 3 or 4 racers with scores added in the class of their choice. You pick the class you figure each racer will do best in and have no repeats. 4 racers 4 different classes. 21 & 45 mod mandatory.

Mic

Great news.

TBM

Low Country Syndicate

STRA cats

?

Best single overall score by points for a given person, number of members on team ? 3 maybe, added up for Team Title.

RP

Who are on the team rosters for each one? Me thinks this is needed and badly and it will hurt!!

Sorry guys but i wont be able to attend this years race due for the fact that im still in iraq. But hopefully i will make the Fall Nationals Race depends on our return time.

But you guys have fun and race hard for me I put my money on My race Partner James Beasley lol.

i wish everyone luck,god bless and have fun for me ok.

How about teams of 3 and two drivers have to run in 2 of the 3 largest classes, 21 mod 21 sport or 45 mod. The third driver in a smaller class.

Team HTV lineup;

Jay - 45 mod

Mic - sport 21

Audra - Mod V

Who's going to represent the Low country? Jax racers? Team Vision? Team Mafia can surely support 2 groups. Savannah Untochables. And just for the WTC Team Grim Racers? (Russ & Dunny) Gary,Bob & Karen. Hoppers Hopefuls? Anemic Amigos?

John I have an award in mind for the WTC team challenge.

Mic

How about teams of 3 and two drivers have to run in 2 of the 3 largest classes, 21 mod 21 sport or 45 mod. The third driver in a smaller class.

Team HTV lineup;

Jay - 45 mod

Mic - sport 21

Audra - Mod V

Who's going to represent the Low country? Jax racers? Team Vision? Team Mafia can surely support 2 groups. Savannah Untochables. And just for the WTC Team Grim Racers? (Russ & Dunny) Gary,Bob & Karen. Hoppers Hopefuls? Anemic Amigos?

Mic
Team dark and stormy

me terry and we'll have to ask deryl if he wants in

shane

Team HTV lineup;

Jay - 45 mod

Mic - sport 21

Audra - Mod V

Mic
Team dark and stormy

me terry and we'll have to ask deryl if he wants in

shane

Shane, that may be good for all of you. The other choice is to have Tim (Run Lean) Dean and Rick (Don't Finish) Glover to be your team mates. LOL. Ouch that hurts. The pickins are very lean for me!!

Poor ole Tim, you can't get a break. Talk about getting thrown under the wheels of the short bus!

John, I think he is working overtime to shed that wippin boy thing hung over him...

Mic, I figured you would protect Audra from all this....Hold on, phones ringing. O hell, there goes the neighborhood. It's Nub.... put yer pants on Nub, your gonna freeze outside like that.

Its that time again, the 2010 World Tunnel Championships are just a few months away. Dont delay in getting your entry to us. We hope to have another record breaking attendance year. Please use this thread for any discusions concerning the race. I have attached the flyer below in both a Word document format, and also a PDF document.

As the entries start rolling in, I will keep an updated list on this first posting in this thread.

Entry sent yesterday :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure: :unsure:

Dick DONT JUMP THE START lol i miss you guys wish you the best of luck. You guys are lucky im not there to kick some B*** lol

be safe and send me pictures of the event ok to [email protected] ok

CMB CLUB you guys rock

Me and Gilbert will offer a spot up to Tim, He can drive with the best of you knuckleheads.

~James

thanks gabe, at least you and premo are on my side. i do remember everything as you know.

i'll deal with john at a later date, maybe i'll pull a andy(drew 2)greene on him :eek:

entry in the mail :D

tim

Entry sent yesterday :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure: :unsure:
Dicksta, what classes you gonna run? Beas

Calling Buddy Lowe! - Calling Buddy Lowe!! - get yo entry in on time this year big bama man!! lol Beas.

Back