tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

Well it's just a month away and it is really quite around here so I guess I will start it off.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Ron Shaw SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Randy Premo SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Derryl Nisbitts SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Terry Trott Shane adleleiry SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Bobby Leuliane SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK James Clegg SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Jay and Mick heldbirchker SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Kevin Lee SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK oh John Otto SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK MIke Culhane SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK jenny SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK . To be continued when my hand stops aching Guage Allan SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK James Beasly whine whine whine smack smack David Ashmore smack smack smack smack Jamie Gallagher SMACK SMACK SMACK Don Gilbert Give me another beer Tonya SMACK SMACK Jimmy Shaver SMACK SMACK SMACK John Night WATCH OUT FOR THAT DEAD BOAT SMACK SMACK Dick lube I meen loeb SMACK SMACK SMACK Mark poole I 'LL OUT RUN YOU WITH MY KIACK SMACK SMACK Alright hands tired again will pick up again tomorrow See you wussy's in about 4 weeks
default_cool.png
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be going to where all the good racers go later in the year...guess your not coming down?
default_smile.png

SMACK back at ya Tony!!!!! Wussie number one getting ready to rumble!!!!....
default_smile.png
See ya Atwells soon!!!...
default_smile.png

Ron have you learned how to drive fast yet, or are you still milling around the pond getting in people's way. Lol

Ron have you learned how to drive fast yet, or are you still milling around the pond getting in people's way. Lol
Hahaha. Lets see Shane, I have had 7 first place trophies out of the last two tunnel champ races!!! Yep, in people's way of those first place trophies!!!....
default_wink.png

You gotta love the smack talk...lol

Lots of people win trophies with 2nd and 3rd placings Ron. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Banned? What the Heck for...you better fix that, I want some moonshine!

Who has the apple pie.I would like some.

Dave

Lots of people win trophies with 2nd and 3rd placings Ron. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Banned? What the Heck for...you better fix that, I want some moonshine!
Banned???? Who is banned??? Did I miss something??

I'll be going to where all the good racers go later in the year...guess your not coming down?
default_smile.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
That's funny right there Good Racers haaaaaaa They wont invite me and bro back we have been band from Brandon pond .

Everybody knows Brandon is where the real racers race. We invite everyone to Brandon, especially the Herb Stewart Race and this year is shaping up to be a year that you don't want to miss. For anyone that considers themselves a tunnel racers, I think they should show up just to try and prevent Mikey from receiving a trifecta.

Well Matt, six racers in class at Atl, Twenty nine in class(20mod) at Charleston. Scared is all that comes to mind.

Well, the twenty runs. But I'm still scared of that racing with a cardboard box on the bottom. Whatever works for ya RikShaw.

Back