• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Wtb .45 OPS Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Dooling

Hey everybody, looking for a .45 OPS pipe in excellent condition. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

John,
If you take Nightmare’s recommendation I have a OPS 67 pipe. Inlet .780 belly 2.035 outlet .410. Long 16.58
Ron

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpeg
    IMG_0457.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
I have a Brand New OPS 6280 Pipe uncut. $60 plus shipping Approx $12 in USA. Text me if interested. 901-496-8899 Will be glad to forward pics if needed?

I have a Brand New OPS 6280 Pipe uncut. $60 plus shipping Approx $12 in USA. Text me if interested. 901-496-8899 Will be glad to forward pics if needed?
Thanks for the offers and the info guys. I’m running it on a Nova .46 and the 40 version worked extremely well so I’ll stick with that for now. Joe, I’m in contact with someone on RC Groups right now, if it falls through I’ll give you a shout. I saved your number, I’m gonna give you a call this weekend about something else if that’s cool.

Latest posts

Back