tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from all the lost motors and accessories on the way back and at the race, the fun times couldn't get any better!
Big thanks to The Bermuda crew for all the borrowed accessories, as well as supplying the drinks each night.
Also to Kevin Lee and Jamey Galliher for helping us all weekend, and for helping dad before I was able to get up there.
Biggest thanks goes to Joe, the property owner who has opened his home to us for the last 3 years.
Congrats to all the winners, as well as the newest Hall Of Fame member, Mr. Bob Kensil. One of the most helpful and deserving person, well earned reward.
It was great to finally get some nitro burning, been almost 7 months since we had ran anything due to dad's surgery.
Prayers also sent out to Miss Jeni, she had to have major surgery after racing had ended. Hope all went well!
Had a blast seeing everybody, can't wait till next time.
- The Atwell's

I also want to thank CMB for a great race weekend, this was my first time and I certainty cannot wait to get back in the Fall

I have to thank my race partner John Otto with all his advice as my Pit man, I wished I could have pulled off a win but it takes more than luck to take first with the caliber of racer the Tunnel Master produced.

I want to say thanks to Brandon Atwell for being my pit man in 20 stock, and to all the Atwell gang, Kevin Lee, the Bermuda gang for being a great group and lots of help.

Special thanks to Mitch Atwell for just being a funny but great guy and can't wait to race him again in Gas Tunnel.

Congrats to Ron Shaw with the gas tunnel win, you really hand the new boat going.

thanks to all

Greg Rowe

Greg it was grate to meet you and next year hopefully I have a tunnel that turns . Till next time you have a good one.

I also want to thank CMB for a great race weekend, this was my first time and I certainty cannot wait to get back in the Fall

I have to thank my race partner John Otto with all his advice as my Pit man, I wished I could have pulled off a win but it takes more than luck to take first with the caliber of racer the Tunnel Master produced.

I want to say thanks to Brandon Atwell for being my pit man in 20 stock, and to all the Atwell gang, Kevin Lee, the Bermuda gang for being a great group and lots of help.

Special thanks to Mitch Atwell for just being a funny but great guy and can't wait to race him again in Gas Tunnel.

Congrats to Ron Shaw with the gas tunnel win, you really hand the new boat going.

thanks to all

Greg Rowe
Great meeting you Greg! Can't wait for the fall nats either.

The 20 and gas tunnel both looked good, definitely will be a force to be reckoned with soon enough.

thanks to all

Greg Rowe
Thanks Greg. Really enjoyed running with you again. You are a force to recon with already. Welcome to a very tight group of tunnel boat racers. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we fight, but when it comes down to it, we are all friends.

And we never cry. Only Mitch Atwell cries!!!....
default_tongue.png

thanks to all

Greg Rowe
Thanks Greg. Really enjoyed running with you again. You are a force to recon with already. Welcome to a very tight group of tunnel boat racers. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we fight, but when it comes down to it, we are all friends.

And we never cry. Only Mitch Atwell cries!!!....
default_tongue.png

And when he cries, it's usually because you wouldn't dance with him Ron
default_tongue.png

Hey Brandon, should we queue up the video from this past year's fall nats?
default_smile.png

If I can find that thing, lol. It's on YouTube for anyone that wants to see Ron Shaw, Jeff Whiddon, and Colonel Beasley prove they should be on the next season of Dancing with the Stars

Hopefully it has been deleted from Youtube due to content violations!!!......lol

default_biggrin.png

I don't know Shane, that chicken dance was a classic!!! Maybe Brandon can post that one too!!!

Nice try Ron, seems the spotlight is going to stay on you
default_smile.png

Man that fall nats was a lot of fun. I was so bummed when I couldn't make this race, but I am patiently waiting for the fall nats to be posted so I can sign up.

PS does anyone know when John Knight is going to post the fall nats race?

I don't know Shane, that chicken dance was a classic!!! Maybe Brandon can post that one too!!!

Nice try Ron, seems the spotlight is going to stay on you
default_smile.png

Man that fall nats was a lot of fun. I was so bummed when I couldn't make this race, but I am patiently waiting for the fall nats to be posted so I can sign up.

PS does anyone know when John Knight is going to post the fall nats race?

You should be proud of your buddy Matt. He drove his azz off. Looking forward to the Fall Nats. Its going to be a blast.

Currently sanding and fitting parts to that tub of a gas tunnel boat as we speak. I figured it wouldn't be fair to only let one guy run your azz off come the fall nats
default_tongue.png

You should be proud of your buddy Matt. He drove his azz off. Looking forward to the Fall Nats. Its going to be a blast.
Gregs boat is fast and corners very well. He gave me a run for the money the last time I raced him. Sounds like I need to get mine out and do some more tuning.

Latest posts

Back