tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get it ready Wayne. The Fall Nats will be yet another Gas Tunnel showdown!!!! I just hate Shane won't be joining us. This is who should be there so far:

Wane F

Mitch A

Greg R

Matt M

Stan H

James B

Ron S

(others???)

Maybe we can get a District 3 with a 1, 2, 3 finish
default_tongue.png

PS does anyone know when John Knight is going to post the fall nats race?
The Fall Nats normally opens up in late June to early July.
Thanks John. I look forward to entering. The sooner you post it the better because I need to put in for time off but can't until I make sure I can enter the heats I need to because I know it fills up fast.

guys this is great, I just want to race, I love the big gas tunnels and look forward for the fall nats.

Wayne it would be great to see you and your bad fast boat.

so why won't Shane be there?

greg

Greg,

Shane usually only comes over once a year to the WTC. Maybe we can talk him into coming back for the Fall Nats.

The fall nats falls on my sons birthday , that's why I can't make it , I was there for the first fall nat .

Yep. Gotta race tunnels. Drama doesn't get this good in any other class of RC Boat racing!!!....
default_wink.png

Yep. Gotta race tunnels. Drama doesn't get this good in any other class of RC Boat racing!!!....
default_wink.png
Drama? Nah there's a whole different word that comes to mind about all of this on here lately. I will say there are a few of you that have placed yourselves squarely under the microscope so take notice, we are DONE with warnings..................

Shane;

Family first but i am sure your son will be a RC boat racer, and i will look forward to seeing you in the Pits.

Ron your right about the drama or just good ol' racing fun, what ever it is i cannot get enough of it...............LOL.........

Greg

You're right Greg. This is an addictive hobby with the biggest reward being the time spent with old and new friends. BTW, I'm going to watch out the next time I see you at a race with a camera in your hand!!!...
default_tongue.png

Ron you really need to come to the Herbie Stewart Race this year. We have a freaking blast, plus you can try and dethrone Mikey boy!

Lol. Mike has done a great job two years in a row. That's his home turf. I would love to race there one day soon. Maybe this is the year!!!!...
default_smile.png

Back