Official Thread: 2010 World Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Its that time again, the 2010 World Tunnel Championships are just a few months away. Dont delay in getting your entry to us. We hope to have another record breaking attendance year. Please use this thread for any discusions concerning the race. I have attached the flyer below in both a Word document format, and also a PDF document.

As the entries start rolling in, I will keep an updated list on this first posting in this thread.

Thanks, Charleston Model Boaters, via James Clegg
Entry sent yesterday :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure: :unsure:
Dicksta, what classes you gonna run? Beas All of the 20 classes all of the 40 classes . :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :D

entry going out in the am. running b sport tunnel, b tunnel, mod vp, & b ob rigger. new weapons for all classes except b sport tunnel B) . see ya'll at the cmb pond in a few months :D !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its that time again, the 2010 World Tunnel Championships are just a few months away. Dont delay in getting your entry to us. We hope to have another record breaking attendance year. Please use this thread for any discusions concerning the race. I have attached the flyer below in both a Word document format, and also a PDF document.

As the entries start rolling in, I will keep an updated list on this first posting in this thread.

Calling Buddy Lowe! - Calling Buddy Lowe!! - get yo entry in on time this year big bama man!! lol Beas.
Wanna do the team thing.you, me, Buddy???????????? The BLIND,CRIPPLED,and CRAZY racing team.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calling Buddy Lowe! - Calling Buddy Lowe!! - get yo entry in on time this year big bama man!! lol Beas.
Wanna do the team thing.you, me, Buddy???????????? The BLIND,CRIPPLED,and CRAZY racing team.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yup!! Sounds like fun! Once they settle in on the team rules we will figure out who does what. Sent my entry in Friday, I am running all 40 classes :)' Also renewed my IMPBA, I almost forgot to do that. Yikes!

Ok guys, got a few entrys in. I am posting this on the first post as well.

2010 World Tunnel Champs Race Entries

35 Boats total.

Sport B Tunnel - 6 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

B tunnel - 8 Boats

James Clegg

John Knight

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

D Tunnel - 7 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Mod VP - 4 Boats

John Knight

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Sport 40 Tunnel - 3 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Open Tunnel - 3 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Jon Harter

Gas Tunnel - 1 Boat

James Beasley

FE Spec Tunnel - 2 Boats

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Sport 20 Kneeler - 1 Boat

Dick Loeb

If one of my good buddies over there wants a FE Spec boat to run LMK, I am willing to set one up and send it over...I will ask for a share of the prize money though :p

James dont let me down kick some B*** down there for me lol.

naa just joking you guys have a good race and i wish everyone luck. send pics of the event to me you guys have my address if not get with james be safe guys and have fun for me

Updated list:

2010 World Tunnel Champs Race Entries

51 Boats total.

Sport B Tunnel - 9 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

B tunnel - 12 Boats

James Clegg

John Knight

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

D Tunnel - 11 Boats

James Clegg

Shane Adderley

Tim Dean

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Jon Harter

Dick Loeb

Bob Kensill

Randy Premo

Terry Trott

Deryl Nesbitt

Mod VP - 4 Boats

John Knight

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Sport 40 Tunnel - 5 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Karen Kensill

Terry Trott

Open Tunnel - 5 Boats

Shane Adderley

James Beasley

Jon Harter

Bob Kensill

Terry Trott

Gas Tunnel - 1 Boat

James Beasley

FE Spec Tunnel - 3 Boats

James Beasley

Garry Geiselman

Dick Loeb

Sport 20 Kneeler - 1 Boat

Dick Loeb

do you know how many boxes of cracker jacks i had to open? just to find a decoder ring :blink:

tim

gabe is the coarse lay out with 7 buoy or 11buoy?

shane
Dont say coarse! its going to be a smooth layout....LOl. I have already ordered the weather.

Updated the list, I forgot Brother Deryl in one of the classes.

Also, its 12 buoys. 5 on each end, and two entrance buoys.

~ Gabe

Yeah, but its in the middle of the course, not in the driving lane. Thats my story and im sticking to it! I dont see ANY Stebbin's in the list... what up wit dat old man?

:D

~Gabe

yeah, & the other 12 aren't supposed to be in the driving line either, are they? we all know how that works out :rolleyes: :lol: . if you don't have mine yet, i need to send another, i mailed it like 2 weeks ago.

yeah, & the other 12 aren't supposed to be in the driving line either, are they? we all know how that works out :rolleyes: :lol: . if you don't have mine yet, i need to send another, i mailed it like 2 weeks ago.

Rut Roh... seriously? I havent seen it Robin. Not sure whats up with that! Did you send a check or money order with it?

Should only take a day or three to get here from your place.

~ james

Yeah, but its in the middle of the course, not in the driving lane. Thats my story and im sticking to it! I dont see ANY Stebbin's in the list... what up wit dat old man?

:D

~Gabe

Sorry, I'm lazy. Putting mine in tomorrow. Wouldn't want a SMOOTH course, so I'll bring the dead boats! :lol: Oh wait, dad said I have to finish at least one lap this year. :blink: Such high standards :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back