Penrith 3.5 tunnel race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Fellas Down Under,

Is anyone going to be taping the event? I sure would like a copy if possible.

Paul,

That is why I don't drive a tunnel boat yet, still learning how to use the TRIGGER.

My transmitters always seem to have a lock on the throttle trigger,maybe my

new one will have throttle management system on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

shoboat said:
Hey Fellas Down Under,
Is anyone going to be taping the event? I sure would like a copy if possible.

Paul,

That is why I don't drive a tunnel boat yet, still learning how to use the TRIGGER.

My transmitters always seem to have a lock on the throttle trigger,maybe my

new one will have throttle management system on it. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

90059[/snapback]

Mark we will see if someone can video this and send it over to you. I may have to put the spring back in my transmitter so I can use the throtle on this thing, what do think good idea.

Paul,

You will need the spring back in there. The tunnel guys use way too much

throttle control for me,that is why I like the Str.Aways now, Let It All Hang Out.

When is this next big race? April? You Got Mail Paul.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Next big event - NSW titles - Easter weekend. This is the event all of the guys have been talking about.

After that - Nationals - April 22 to 25th. I'm going to both - not sure about the rest of the guys.

Tim,

Thanks for the information. See if you guys can get someone to tape both

events,I would love to see your events on tape. It would be the next best

thing to being their. I wish the air fare wasn't so dam expensive,I would love

to come over and see the boat races, and your wine country,looks great in

the magazines. I hear the restaurants aren't bad either. :D

Someday,

Mark Sholund

Mark

One of our Adelaide boaters Dr Wayne always takes his video camera and usually gets some good footage on DVD so im sure we will have some.

sent yo a pm too

seeya

Dave

Tim_Duggan said:
Grub said:
:ph34r:
89999[/snapback]

I know that boat! Gadjet Craft F1-11, OS engine with Carbon pipe. John Ramsay's old boat.

Bring it down Grub! Don't forget to take that red cover off the carb before you put it in the water though! It will go better! :lol:

90008[/snapback]

Tim

Three races three finishes. Never really came on pipe, as it is a new boat to us, and still ran 1:57, 1:59 and 2:09 for the three heats.

Tried to get it going after the racing but broke it, my bad, broke the shaft while running in choppy Gas Boat wake (4 of them). Now Dad has to fix it like usual, after I wreck them.

Didn't enter it for the NSW titles but will be there with the Scale boat and then going to the Nationals, again. Taking my camera and hopefully take some shots like this one

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...album=25&pos=38

Grub - former x-tunnel racer

Kris Flynn said:
I will be at both! Hope you guys can make it to the Nationals for tunnels as well!!
Kris

90078[/snapback]

I will be there with my WOF30 CMB21 Lawless and SPP carbon pipe combo.

For the Nationals how mant tunnys do we expect?????

Hi Guys

I want to go to the nats and so far so good! :D (Girlfriend said ok for now) I will have the WOF finished hopefully by then with a k&b lawless and hopefully a SPP carbon pipe! I would love a CMB but I can’t afford the cost at the moment. I'll need to put it off till another year.

But I tell you if Kris wasn't coming up to the titles I probably wouldn't go down to Vic. But because he is making such a huge effort, I will to!

TTYL

Chris

Grub,

I ran that style of hull for years so if you have any questions - just holler!

Did it still have the X642 on it? Go to a X440, shorten the pipe to 220mm plug to start of rear cone and hang on. The way that pipe was set up wasn't right in my opinion. He was basically using the pipe as a muffler with it at 245mm.

I see you are still Mr. Consistency B)

Guys,

Count me in too if you need to boost the numbers in order to make the class happen. (good thing I got a trailer to fit all these boats in......) :lol:

Tim.

Hey Paul. give me a ring if you want to get an entry in for the Titles at Easter. I know someone who can get a late entry slipped in B)

Bill Annabel

Race Secretary - N.S.W. State Titles.

Seven 21 O/B tunnels entered for the NSW titles, and Grub , Paul and I aren't included in the 7. How good is this! That makes 2 heats....Viva la tunnel!

Don't know if Paul will have a boat in time? I doubt I will either.

[SIZE=21pt]Come on Grub - enter it! You don't want to miss out on this! [/SIZE]

I'm sure Bill would look after you with a late entry - you've earned it! I'm sure you and your Dad would love to race O/B tunnel again!!!! There will be 2 heats per round so you can still take pic's!

Hey,

[SIZE=14pt]THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!!![/SIZE]

Don't make us beg....oh too late :blink:

Chris, dont worry about the motor, i will still be running a K&B in a year ;-)

Now, if i could only convertyou nitro nuts to Fast Electric OB tunnels THEN i will be HAPPY ;)

Kris

Hi to everone, just recieved a email from Mike and his Villan is on its way hopefully here in about a week

Hay Kris.

You never know what may happen........ I was very impressed with this F/E.

F/E

Gino: I'm going up for some lap practice and I’ve got some prop's I want to try out. Do you want to get a lift? Andrew is not going.

TTYL

Chris

I spoke to Grimracer today and he agreed to leave his boat here for a few weeks alowing me to rave it at the Nationals so everyone who wanes to have a look at the outboard masters own boat will have plenty of opputunities to see it. He also has no objections to people taking as many pics as they like.

Chris, Looks like a neat setup! But it isnt a tunnel, maybe we can change their mind to run tunnels ;-)

Paul and Mike, that sounds sweet!! Although, apart from the stickers, i hope it doesnt look too different from the one i bought from SJHauge ;-)

BTW Chris, I appreciate you making the effort to go to the Nationals!

Kris

Has anyone in Oz got a spere steering arm for a K&B 3.5 they can part with for a while?

Mark needs one after his boat got hit at the last club day. He has one coming but isn't sure if it will arrive in time.

Back