Dragon F1 Racing Tunnel Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

The Dragon F1 Model Race boats are designed, manufactured and raced in Australia, they are also raced in the USA and soon to be Japan. I have been design/building and racing my own design on and off for over 10 years now. I can comprehensively say that these tunnel hulls are the most developed and raced hulls that have been tested BEFORE going on sale to the public since the Villain S1 from Power Surge Racing. My design originally evolved from the VS1 into what it is today.
The prices in USD below, also include paypal charges and postage to anywhere in the USA. Shipping to other countries maybe be more or less, so please enquire for accurate costs.

Kit Prices include a gel coat fiberglass cowl, all the laser cut components and birch plywood sheeting and pine blocks required to complete the kit. You will still need to buy super glue, epoxy, clamps and some components required to build the items flat and true. Multiple kits will receive a discount on postage.
Pro Build includes the kit, the build, plus sealing the inside of the hull during the build process and also one coat of sealer on the outside. The best quality epoxy is used to build and seal these hulls. These are basically ready for second coat of epoxy and clear coat or paint. The boats are basically built to order, so there is a short waiting list…but good things come to those who wait
default_smile.png

All boats have built in radio box’s, with servo trays and also fuel tank hold down points in the nitro versions. All the thinking and hard work has been done for you!

Versions are:
M11 (31” Length) in both Fast Electric and Nitro versions.
Perfect for P-Ltd (4S) racing in the electrics and Stock/Sport classes. It also makes for a great modified engine class boat in 3.5 nitro if good to medium conditions.
Complete Kit $260.00 USD
$270.00AUD plus postage
Pro Built Hull $440.00 USD
$460.00AUD plus postage

M13 (33” Length) in both Fast Electric and Nitro versions.
Perfect for Full “P” (4S) electric power, Mod 3.5 Nitro racing in good through rough water conditions. Some crazy guy from Florida is also using this hull in Mod 7.5 nitro class. It would also make a great Superstock 45 nitro boat.
Complete Kit $260.00 USD
$270.00AUD plus postage
Pro Built Hull $440.00 USD
$460.00AUD plus postage

M18 (38” Length) in both Fast Electric and Nitro versions.
Perfect for full Q (6S) and Mod 7.5 nitro racing. Perfect fit for a Novarossi 46 engine.
Complete Kit $340.00 USD
$350.00AUD plus postage
Pro Built Hull $530.00 USD
$560.00AUD plus postage

I do also offer a few extra steps for those that need the full package. These include, extra coat of sealer ($30USD), clear coating ($140USD) Includes extra coat of sealer), rig boat (as I would do with mine) with servos, steering/throttle/3rd channel rods and cables, drill transom for outboard ($POA), Test run and setup with your motor and lower unit ($POA)

Email [email protected] or Private message or post on this page if you have any further questions or queries.

Back