Penrith 3.5 tunnel race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gmorty said:
Hi guys
Just a quick question earlier in this post grim gave us his setup for the villian,

Just wondering his setup is RTR does this include fuel or not with regards to the CG.

Cheers

greg

93161[/snapback]

No fuel..

ROCK ON

Grim

poolschool said:
Who's up for a run this weekend???? (3rd April)?? :ph34r:
Gino

92986[/snapback]

Sorry Guys. I got my cousins wedding on this weekend. At this stage, its a no for me, but this could change. Ill let you know if it does.

Dave,

I've already sent my entry in for the nats (no tunnels) but tell Bucky if you get stuck on 4 entries put me down as well for 21 O/B and I'll borrow a boat from someone so that you guys get to race. No radio details yet but I doubt I'll clash with anyone ;) Between the 4 of you entered I'm sure you can cover the $10 entry fee for me.... :p

Next problem will be finding a boat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg,

Entries closed yesterday. Sometimes a race CD will accept a late entry if it makes the difference between running / not running a class.

Q. How many Australians doe's it take to change a light bulb?

A. Two - one to say "she'll be right mate" and the other to fetch the beers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent my entry in for the race the same day as Gino. On Tuesday for A outboard.

But that means that the class will be running? It would be good for some other guy's to run as well.

Gino: what Ya doing for Accommodation and transport?? I'm not taking the girl. We will talk soon?

Doing some more work on the WOF now!

TTYL

Chris

Thanks Guys

You have made my day.

THE TUNNELS ARE RETURNING!!!!!! :p

Still sing out if anything is needed.

Paul Sturton Racing

Thnaks mate

My spares came in today. Fast service.

Dave

:)

I WONT be running a pipe, and probably wont be for a while...too much to worry about for me...

Now a new thread needs to be posted about my Geraghty engine :blink:

Kris

Guys,

sorry that I haven't been able to catch up over the last few meetings.

We are in the middle of moving house (with all the associated jobs) will be moving into the new house 15/4. Will not go to Nats as the wife will probably still be unpacking.

Good news though, my new boat (Lynx) will arrive over the W/E.

I'm itchin to play with the new toy as over the last couple of meetings I have lost interest in the Hotshot.

Regards

Mark

Hi all.

Gino, i will go up with you on sun 3rd. I guess i will just have to take it easy at this wedding so im not to hungover :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: If thats still cool, ill take you up on that lift too. Ill ring you sometime today.

hi all

Well a great day at Penrith the Sun was out another pefect day in the land down under,Grims props were working a treat and we were all going great.Plenty of fun had buy all,

Thanks again to Tim , hows this blokes form , rocks up ,no boat comes for a visit next thing hes on the waters edge throwing in my 7.5 and our 3.5 tunnels to good mate.

Heres a few Pics from today Maybe Tim put them on you Albumn as i havnt got one.

cant get the pics to upload any help?

greg

Hi Guys

Got the Album thing worked out theres a few pics there,ill get a few more up in the next day or so and thanks to Steve for bringing Bart out for a ride.

Gino,Andrew hope the pics look ok.

Cheers

Greg

Greg,

Great looking pictures mate - you missed your calling <_< - I have the one of my Villain you took on my screen saver at work - gets the guys asking quetions

Great work mate - can't wait to see more. :D :D

Gino

Back