Alaska's Newest Twin 84 MAC SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow and T-shirts! Ain't it great!
default_smile.png

Great pics guys!

Hi Aron, bloody nice boat you have,you'll love the feeling when you operate that beast ,good to see charlie dedicated to bringing people into the hobby and promoting with his help ,should be more people like that in this hobby as it very daunting .salute to you Charlie ,good luck with it all Aron . cheers Ace
Ace thanks for that it's been a long time up here sense we have had a decent club .I've done a lot of different types of racing and clubs and it always seems that the few support the many. It seems to me that I have more fun mentoring instead of baby sitting. But it is also aperant to me coming up through the years is if you don't take charge you will loose it all and when it's over its over and you'll never get it to come back.

So Ace man Sometimes you make your own atmassphere!

Pass ya later Charlie

Hi Aron, bloody nice boat you have,you'll love the feeling when you operate that beast ,good to see charlie dedicated to bringing people into the hobby and promoting with his help ,should be more people like that in this hobby as it very daunting .salute to you Charlie ,good luck with it all Aron . cheers Ace
Ace thanks for that it's been a long time up here sense we have had a decent club .I've done a lot of different types of racing and clubs and it always seems that the few support the many. It seems to me that I have more fun mentoring instead of baby sitting. But it is also aperant to me coming up through the years is if you don't take charge you will loose it all and when it's over its over and you'll never get it to come back.

So Ace man Sometimes you make your own atmassphere!

Pass ya later Charlie
WISDOM!....that we should all take to heart!

Thanks for posting Charlie!

Andy, I agree with you 1000% ,you cant buy it , but you can share it and giving is more pleasurable than receiving. We all have the power to design our world as we choose. Desire it ,see it ,feel it in our mind and the universe will give it , you just have to believe it and be conscious.My father always said be careful what you wish for !!!!! Love your atmosphere Charlie. Regards Ace

Haven't updated this thread in awhile, but I'm happy to report we've made some awesome progress with my twin.

The previous week we had some issues with our air and needles during our time at the pond which led to one of the motors running lean and putting a hole in the piston. All in all a bad day at the pond with everyone and their boats.

Thankfully we had an amazing day this last trip out. Got the twin running great after a motor swap. After getting it all tuned in with some AB H-48s, we put on some AB 1667 that woke it right up. Hope you enjoy the video, I'll have more as I start putting more laps on it. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/NrmZqDNLZVk

Making good progress!..looks like it was a little windy and on the bumpy side that day....still has a lot more in her.

Thanks for sharing,

Making good progress!..looks like it was a little windy and on the bumpy side that day....still has a lot more in her.

Thanks for sharing,
Thanks Elias, we're still working through it. This was the first real day we got it running well and it wasn't fighting us too bad. I've been away from the pond for a few weekends and running the twin still has me jacked up. Working on everything, getting better with progress.

Thank you for sharing the vid !!!

Handle the water an wind nicely

Ken
The boat is a monster. Still working out how to get good consistent laps out of it. Total different learning curve compared to my singles. Hope to get some more pond time in the upcoming days.

Thanks for great video action. Once again, I enjoy just seeing that beautiful Alaska scenery
default_smile.png
Should have a few more for everybody, hopefully we can get the other 3 Twins that are up here in the water with me and give everyone something to look at.

Latest posts

Back