Penrith 3.5 tunnel race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, I'm pretty **** sure I saw one in my parts drawer the other day from back when i used to run O/B's. I tell you what, PM me your address and I'll get it across to whom ever needs it (I can't garuntee it'll get there by this weekend though). Also there is an old 3.5 Black carb (needs a good soak but as far as I remember it's functional) and a shaft. I'm only running Zenoahs nowadays, so I have no requirement to hold these any longer

Johno

Western Australia

Hi I've got one and I'll bring it up on sunday :D . It's an alloy one so there can't be any screw thread's put in it. and I can only loan it.

Gino: I'll pick you up around 7:30am? sound good? or if you want to get up there a little later then we can go later

TTYL

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim_Duggan said:
Has anyone in Oz got a spere steering arm for a K&B 3.5 they can part with for a while?
Mark needs one after his boat got hit at the last club day. He has one coming but isn't sure if it will arrive in time.

90485[/snapback]

Yeah for sure mate. I got one he can have a lend of til he gets his new one. PM me to arrange it.

There you go Mark,

Ask and ye shall receive! Can you organise with one of the guys to get the steering arm you need - no need for me to get in the middle of it!

Tim.

cjm102 said:
Gino: I'll pick you up around 7:30am? sound good? or if you want to get up there a little later then we can go later

Chris

90488[/snapback]

Chris 7.30am sounds good. See ya then

Gino

Hi to all

how did the day go guys

Did everyone have a good day hope there were no dramas,

wish i could have made it but we did have a win at footy even if it was a trial,

Gino how was the prop from Grim??

Tim did all go well with your boats,

love to here how the day went

Greg

gmorty said:
Hi to all
how did the day go guys

Did everyone have a good day hope there were no dramas,

wish i could have made it but we did have a win at footy even if it was a trial,

Gino how was the  prop from Grim??

Tim did all go well with your boats,

love to here how the day went

Greg

91079[/snapback]

Greg, good to hear you got a win in the footy. All in all a good day - the 1440 prop is very good - provides a more more lift at the rear resulting in nice flat and fast ride. But boy does it cavitate for 5 metres or so!! Very fast when she gets going though. :D :D :D :D

Gino

Man that 1440 really did wonders for Gino's Villain. It was hauling @ss and rode the wakes really well too!

Mixed results for me. More testing needed on Friday.

Kris Flynn said:
CJS,
I have some blue insulation foam (600mmX500mmX3") sitting around here that i bought a few years ago to make cowlings out of, but it was too much work LOL i think i paid about $50 for a 800X500X3"...

Anyway ask for blue insulation foam at the insulation places, it was so long ago that i forget the name of the place i got mine from...

Kris

88920[/snapback]

Kris,

If you can part with some of that foam (enough to build 2 WOF's) can you bring it with you and I'll give you some $$ for it. Chris isn't having any luck finding it for some reason.

Thanks,

Tim.

Yeah sure buddy, my car will be loaded with a whole lot of crap err i mean important things, but will be alot more empty on the way home ...HEY Gary ;-) j/k

hmmmm gotta love the enthusiasm to run boats in Vic :ph34r: ...i have a bad feeling about how well i will run this weekend, but it will be worth the trip to meet all you guys and run some tunnels against tunnels :)

Kris

PAUL STIRTON said:
Hi to everyone just letting all the Aussies know that Grimracers Villian has arrived in Aus .
91524[/snapback]

Paul,

Are you bringing it on the weekend for us to drool over? Should be a few villains there....

No! Need some plugs. can't get the correct ones. and some fuel.

cjm102 said:
No! Need some plugs. can't get the correct ones. and some fuel.
91838[/snapback]

Ready as I will ever be. :D

Craig, see Dave out at model sports for fuel. Also Dave has McCoy plugs if that's what your after. Otherwise Brian at Xcell if your after K&B HP's.

Looking forward to this weekend - should be fun!!!

Gino

I'm sure if you rang Brian at Xcell during business hours today he would help you out....(02) 9771 1204.

Grab a few MC8's for me too please - just in case. B)

Hi .

I was freaking out!. I'm ok now. I got some fuel from model sports and 3, MC9's. all ok. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just going off now to test the Mc donalds boat of Andrews now.

See you all at the pond!

TTYL

Chris

Back