July 16-17 Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Invitalional Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Germany. How is the race coming along???????????? Saw some full sized tunnel boats getting ready to test in the Rhine River. Small out boards, great looking boats. Just got back from going through the Mercedes museum. Really great. Got past by a porsche, big audie A7 and an Audie R8. they were strolling.
Great - NITRO Nats is 130 strong & looks like the Canada mail strike slowed down the snail mail....... So they will do the New High Tech Entry form. Better get home & rub on your twin you going to need it.......... :blink: :lol: B)

I am in Germany. How is the race coming along???????????? Saw some full sized tunnel boats getting ready to test in the Rhine River. Small out boards, great looking boats. Just got back from going through the Mercedes museum. Really great. Got past by a porsche, big audie A7 and an Audie R8. they were strolling.
Great - NITRO Nats is 130 strong & looks like the Canada mail strike slowed down the snail mail....... So they will do the New High Tech Entry form. Better get home & rub on your twin you going to need it.......... :blink: :lol: B)
Four audi A8 sitting out in front of the hotel. Germany is a real CAR PLACE.

The 8 July cutoff is almost here, better get those entries in very soon! District 5 boys are ready and waiting for ya...

Paul
A few Hoosiers will make the trip, where is the hotel phone#........ Harvey I will load the Thunderboat

The LaQuinta has offered discount rooms for the race. ($49/night!) In order to reserve a room call the La Quinta Group Reservations Department at 256-533-0756. Please ask for LA QUINTA INN HUNTSVILLE SPACE CENTER and Group#: 200. Please also state the room type that you are requesting, arrival and departure dates as well as smoking preference by 7/1/2011. After this date the rooms will be released to make room for other guests and future reservations will be subject to rate and availability.

Today is the cut off date to enter the race! Hurry up and get them in the mail, or at the very least post here or an email to David or Mark to let them know you will be coming. This will be a good race and it would be real loss to miss this one. This is also a good "tune up" for the Nitro Nats in early Aug!!!!

Paul

That would be a Mark question, what about it Mark? I know he told me some entries showed up last week, but I have not talked to Mark since last week now.

BTW

I signed up for the Nitro Nats SayMikey, hope we have some good weather this go around!

Paul

Sorry everyone my network system has been down this weekend. I will get a update on entry classes and heats this evening.

Have just updated the new list. Going to printer tomorrow. Let me know if I need changes. The race is looking good

David hall is not going to run ?? b mod tunnel im guessing is not going to run ? It's a long trip just for me to race one boat see if one of the sport b tunnel guys wanna run mod. Take me out of open tunnel I'm not racing it.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
David has been working almost every saturday and sunday for the 2 months poor guy has been able to run boats like forever.

David hall is not going to run ?? b mod tunnel im guessing is not going to run ? It's a long trip just for me to race one boat see if one of the sport b tunnel guys wanna run mod. Take me out of open tunnel I'm not racing it.

Julian

Latest posts

Back