July 16-17 Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Invitalional Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David has been working almost every saturday and sunday for the 2 months poor guy has been able to run boats like forever.

David hall is not going to run ?? b mod tunnel im guessing is not going to run ? It's a long trip just for me to race one boat see if one of the sport b tunnel guys wanna run mod. Take me out of open tunnel I'm not racing it.

Julian

Paperwork done, trailer loaded, retrieve boat ready to go, I guess the only thing left to do is go to the lake. Will be there with the retrieve boat most of the day tomorrow. We will be doing a little presetup. Going to try and be there by 7:00 on friday morning.

Everyone be safe driving down and will see you all this weekend. And if you did not enter and want to race shown up and we will write you in. Going to be a good race.

Paperwork done, trailer loaded, retrieve boat ready to go, I guess the only thing left to do is go to the lake. Will be there with the retrieve boat most of the day tomorrow. We will be doing a little presetup. Going to try and be there by 7:00 on friday morning.

Everyone be safe driving down and will see you all this weekend. And if you did not enter and want to race shown up and we will write you in. Going to be a good race.
Mark I can not wait to get there. Friday morning we are going to lit the water on fire. We are going back to the best race pond in the East USA. Huntsville USA we are coming back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark I can not wait to get there. Friday morning we are going to lit the water on fire. We are going back to the best race pond in the East USA. Huntsville USA we are coming back.
Lupie would say LITE IT UP!!!!!!

Knoxville gang is packed up and ready to race.Huntsville is where I first raced at and it still remains to be

My favorite racing water.hope Joe has the big trophy packed up,it needs a new home for a while.

Mark

Knoxville gang is packed up and ready to race.Huntsville is where I first raced at and it still remains to be

My favorite racing water.hope Joe has the big trophy packed up,it needs a new home for a while.

Mark
Soooooooooo, you still talking alot for a guy that just sold his F boat?????

Hey guys the lake is all setup, there has been a fresh layer of water put down we are ready to rock this race out! Ok the AC guy told us we MAY have some issues, something about global warming or something, but hey deal with it and we will go race boats! If ya'll get too warm you can go take a dip in the indoor pool, or just suck up some of their AC!

Paul

unfortunately i wont be able to attend due to work. i hope you guys have a good time and race hard. i hope maybe next year i can come to this race. i love the Huntsville site its huge and its always been a very competitive lake lots of world records has been held there.

enjoy and have a great event

Julian Conde

unfortunately i wont be able to attend due to work. i hope you guys have a good time and race hard. i hope maybe next year i can come to this race. i love the Huntsville site its huge and its always been a very competitive lake lots of world records has been held there.

enjoy and have a great event

Julian Conde
Awesome race guys,now you have something to build on...

5 rounds in 2 days and done by 2PM on Sunday. I wish all races were run this way. The Huntsville crew didn’t slow down all weekend, except for a minor confrontation with The Huntsville PD.

I WILL BE BACK

Donb

Latest posts

Back