July 16-17 Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Invitalional Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW, that Atlanta had a good race it is time to get entered into the Huntsville race in July. I can tell you the trohies are outstanding. Would love to see some folks from the Charleston area and from up North of the Mason Dixon line. There will be great racing in Huntsville. Doc

you can count on me coming will send in form next week

2o mono,20 tunnel,40 or open tunnel, sport 40, b hydro,d hydro also classic thunderboat ch74 alt 83 see ya there.

I guess Buddy needs some more wood to build that house. :lol: :lol:

Man if this wasn't the same weekend as our Grand Prix I'd be there. :(

Have fun fellas!

D.

So you want to come down to Huntsville in July for the race and need a room? No problem! With the hard work of Bill "Mr. Coupon" Zuber the LaQuinta has offered discount rooms for the race. ($49/night!) In order to reserve a room call the La Quinta Group Reservations Department at 256-533-0756. Please ask for LA QUINTA INN HUNTSVILLE SPACE CENTER and Group#: 200. Please also state the room type that you are requesting, arrival and departure dates as well as smoking preference by 1 July 2011. After this date the rooms will be released to make room for other guests and future reservations will be subject to rate and availability.

Paul

I see that Buddy Lowe has entered his Classic Thunderboat.That makes two of us.Need at least three boats to make up the heat.I'm sure that someone else is thinking about entering ,just haven't figured out how to get enough space in the trailer to haul one more big boat.Just push and squeeze.May have an additional boat from Knoxville if it gets painted on time,but it will be great to have more boats.My two man 67 Bud needs more company.

Harvey

We would love to see some folks from North of the Mason Dixon Line. We are doing well with entries from the South. How about the Charleston group. John would like to see you at our race. The highway does have two directions to it. Doc

We would love to see some folks from North of the Mason Dixon Line. We are doing well with entries from the South. How about the Charleston group. John would like to see you at our race. The highway does have two directions to it. Doc

Doc,

Truly the road indeed runs both ways. It is being discussed already so time will tell. It is on my radar screen and I would love to come to the race as the past ones were right on top of our fall race and I could not make it. Not so now. Let's see what can happen and would be a good birthday present for myself - mine is July 15th.

How long is the drive to the Huntsville lake from the Charleston lake? Or vice-vesa?

John

Doc,

Truly the road indeed runs both ways. It is being discussed already so time will tell. It is on my radar screen and I would love to come to the race as the past ones were right on top of our fall race and I could not make it. Not so now. Let's see what can happen and would be a good birthday present for myself - mine is July 15th.

How long is the drive to the Huntsville lake from the Charleston lake? Or vice-vesa?

John

Ok John the drive Charleston pond to Hunstville pond is 530 miles. On a Camel you can make that in about 6 days. On a twin hydro is less than 6 hrs. How fast are your boats. Were else can you go to a race and find bathrooms tendered by a doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc,

John

Ok John the drive Charleston pond to Hunstville pond is 530 miles. On a Camel you can make that in about 6 days. On a twin hydro is less than 6 hrs. How fast are your boats. Were else can you go to a race and find bathrooms tendered by a doctor.

Love your humor. Just how many twin nitro refueling stops would be needed then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back