*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nats Final Results ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The results are in...

-------------------------

B OB TUNNEL

1. John Otto

2. Michael Brevoort

3. Carol Loeb

B MONO

1. Jerry Crowther

2. Gene Mongar

3. Walt Barney

LSG 23-30 SKIFF-CRACKERBOX

1. Lamar Huff

2. Harvey Liberman

3. Dick Loeb

B HYDRO

1. Barry Petrowski

2. Scott Liddycoat

3. Jeff Widdon

D OB TUNNEL

1. David Ashmore

2. Brian Schymik

3. Jimmie Shaver

LSG 23-30 MONO

1. Lamar Huff

2. Don Huff

3. Mike Whitley

D MONO

1. Jerry Crowther

2. Michael Brevoort

3. Barry Petrowski

D HYDRO

1. Stan Simpson

2. Walt Barney

3. Stu Barr

LSG 23-30 CAT

1. Jerry Crowther

2. Lamar Huff

3. Bob Davis

SPORT 40

1. Bob Johnson

2. Jeff Schindler

3. Buddy Lowe

E MONO

1. Joe Warren

2. Tommy Cardoso

3. Jeremy Edge

P LIMITED OB TUNNEL

1. Stan Harrington

2. Ron Shaw

3. Reed Eagle

E HYDRO

1. Thomas Elkins

2. Anthony Black

3. Joe Warren

60 SCALE

1. Rick Bellinger

2. Steve Peterson

3. Mike Schindler

SCALE CONCOURS WINNER: MARK WARD

LSG 23-30 SPORT HYDRO

1. Lamar Huff

2. Bob Davis

3. Ray Hotchkin

F HYDRO

1. Will Gallagher

2. Albert Araujo

3. Alex Black

LSG 23-30 RIGGER

1. Bob Davis

2. Jeff Whiddon

3. Lamar Huff

F MONO

1. Jeremy Edge

2. Brandon English

3. Gene Mongar

CLASSIC THUNDERBOAT

1. Rick Bellinger

2. Ray Hotchkin

3. Jerry Crowther

UNLIMITED

1. Jerry Crowther

2. Jeff Whiddon

3. Julian Conde

OPEN TUNNEL

1. John Otto

2. Matt Schymik

3. Jimmie Shaver

OPEN OFFSHORE

1. Jerry Crowther

2. Josh Black

3. Daniel Araujo

TWIN SHOOTOUT QUALIFIERS

1. Larry Beals

2. Buckshot

3. Brett English

4. Charles Simmons

5. Joe Warren

6. Jose Ortiz

2013 TWIN SHOOTOUT WINNER: CHARLES SIMMONS

We pushed HARD on Saturday and made it through an amazing 91 HEATS!!! Unfortunately Mother Nature did not cooperate today and when put to a vote, the overwhlming majority of racers in attendance were in favor of calling the race at the conclusion of the 3rd round.

On behalf of the Atlanta Model Boaters I would like to thank everyone in attendance as well as our trophy and raffle sponsors. Without your support we could not do what we do.

My personal thanks go out to the ladies and gentlemen in the tower, the ladies manning the T-shirt tent, the retrieve boat crews, the raffle ticket diva, the concession stand crew, and all those who helped with pond clean-up, set-up, and tear down. We rocked and rolled and put on one heckuva' show (if I do say so myself).

Thanks,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job guys getting all those heats in !! It hurt to miss all my buddies racing without me , Good job fellas and Chuck "Bad Azz " Simmons on the Twin Nitro Rigger Shootout win !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome race and congrates to everyone !! Definitely liking "ATL" wish I didn't have a flight to catch in the a.m. wanted to hit majic city ... next trip ;-)

I want to say thanks to the Atlanta Models boaters, great race and the competition was fierce. CD's were on point Doug and Rick great job.. Lot of heats. the weather got bad towards the end but we had alot of fun..

Team Roadrunner's Chuck "the Cannibal" Simmons CONGRATS on your Twin Shootout win.. Team Roadrunner has that trophy for 3 years in a row ;-) all the Twins were awesome and ran really fast..

I want to thank Ralph A,Jeff Whiddon,Ron Drake,Chuck Simmons, Will Gallagher, Rocky Will,Ron Shaw for pitting for me during the race. Kevin Sheren for keeping me motivated when things were not going right. Joe W thank you for all the help and work you have put on my Twins and F mono.. Wiletsy Collazo my GF cooked some good burgers,nitro dogs,steaks,porkchops ooh yeah team roadrunner was hungry..

Well its time for me to leave to go back to Afghanistan thank you for the great time..

the only videos i have where from the heats i was racing but i will post them.. open Offshore,unlimited and Twin Hydro

I have a vid in the hydro section of the final. GREAT Job Atlanta. Rick and Doug Smuckers did a awesome job. Think I said that right

For those who didn't make the race you missed a GREAT TIME ! CDs Rick Bellinger and Doug (Smock-a-doodle-do) Smock did a super job.

Julian, Joe, and Mr. Ralph you guys are a hoot. Buckshot and Will it was great to see you. I have to thank Julians lady Wiley keeping Shannon and I fed all weekend.

GREAT JOB ATLANTA MODEL BOAT CLUB!!

Kevin & Shannon Sheren

For those who didn't make the race you missed a GREAT TIME ! CDs Rick Bellinger and Doug (Smock-a-doodle-do) Smock did a super job.

Julian, Joe, and Mr. Ralph you guys are a hoot. Buckshot and Will it was great to see you. I have to thank Julians lady Wiley keeping Shannon and I fed all weekend.

GREAT JOB ATLANTA MODEL BOAT CLUB!!

Kevin & Shannon Sheren
She kept us from passing out thats for sure.. the food was great it was nice to see you and your wife again.

Hey Lamar looks like ya'll had A good race except for the weather.You did well with your boats.I hear you were calling my name all day.Glad I made the

Twin shoot out,and did not even show up.

Congrats to Team Futabas Jerry Crowther! 5 1st place wins over the weekend! Also congrats to AquaCraft Power Team member Mikey Schinder for a good showing in 1/8 Scale!

Congrats to all the winners!

Grimracer

Congrats to Atl Model Boaters for putting on a first class race. Really enjoyed reconnecting with friends and racers from the last century. If there is any suggestions, with the large number of drivers and boats, they might want to see if they can expand the race to a three day event. Bob Davis

Back