July 16-17 Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Invitalional Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is getting close to the Huntsville Rice. Get your entries in. Maybe Bill Zuber can again post the phone number of the La Quinta Inn and Event Number. The trophies look great. Would also confirm boats entered of those who already entered. Doc

It is getting close to the Huntsville Rice. Get your entries in. Maybe Bill Zuber can again post the phone number of the La Quinta Inn and Event Number. The trophies look great. Would also confirm boats entered of those who already entered. Doc

The information for the La Quinta and event number is posted on the first post. Just got the word that Graham Lathan will be making the trip back. We tried to stop him from coming but he flew in a couple of hours right after the the bad weather. I was so sorry that we could not stop him from coming but are glad that he is coming back.

There are discount rooms available ($49/night) at the LaQuinta Inns & Suites Huntsville Space Center. In order to reserve a room call the La Quinta Group Reservations Department at 256-533-0756. Please ask for LA QUINTA INN HUNTSVILLE SPACE CENTER and Group# 200.

Keep an eye out for the June IMPBA Roostertail as there is a good picture of the cool plaques for this race!

Sure looks like this is going to be a GREAT race!

Paul

Hey Mark can you take a picture of the traveling Multi-engine hydro trophy and post on here?

The information for the La Quinta and event number is posted on the first post. Just got the word that Graham Lathan will be making the trip back. We tried to stop him from coming but he flew in a couple of hours right after the the bad weather. I was so sorry that we could not stop him from coming but are glad that he is coming back.

After eating kraut and brauts in Germany, I will be ready to race. Would encourage everyone to get come to Huntsville and help get the race back on track. It is a great race site and vary inexpense lodging. Doc

Many thanks to Mark Bullard for the coolest trophies for this race, here is a picture of one.

IMG_1250a.jpg

There are some spots open and the reduced cost hotel rooms are still available but that offer will end on 1 July so hurry up and enter!

Paul

Just the One I`am looking for. Open Mono 1st. I have purchase a nice SHOOT OUT MONO award for that event too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the video posted in the hydro section of a twin race at Evansville. All of the twins were from District V except one. Anyone who thinks they have a BAD twin needs to be at the Huntsville race.

If you have a twin and live in the USA, you better be in Huntsville for the race. The twin event is building to be the TWIN SHOOT OUT OF THE YEAR. SO IF YOU EVER WANTED TO SHOW WHAT YOUR TWIN CAN DO AGAINST SOME OF THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY COME YO HUNTSVILLE. DOC

I agree with Doc Turner. CALLING ALL TWINS, CALLING ALL TWINS !!!

BEEP BEEP MOVE OUT THE WAY !!!!!

Julian

I convinced 6 twin from tne Rhine River nitro club to come to HUNTSVILLE: YOU WOULD THINK THE FLORIDA BOYS COULD GET OUT OF FLORIDA AND COME TO HUNTSVILLE tHIS KEY BOARD IS NOT THE SAME AS WHAT WE USE IN THE STATES SO EXCUSE THE TYPOS: DOC

I convinced 6 twin from tne Rhine River nitro club to come to HUNTSVILLE: YOU WOULD THINK THE FLORIDA BOYS COULD GET OUT OF FLORIDA AND COME TO HUNTSVILLE tHIS KEY BOARD IS NOT THE SAME AS WHAT WE USE IN THE STATES SO EXCUSE THE TYPOS: DOC
Florida Boys Not ready for the 101 Racing yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Germany. How is the race coming along???????????? Saw some full sized tunnel boats getting ready to test in the Rhine River. Small out boards, great looking boats. Just got back from going through the Mercedes museum. Really great. Got past by a porsche, big audie A7 and an Audie R8. they were strolling.

Latest posts

Back