Do you have a hobby other than boats?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've not had tranny issue 1 with mine, lucky i guess..........denco undercut the synchro dogs on mine, i can powershift without the clutch.

Tom Ive got a pic of the Orient Express Busa on my wall, Cool Job!

The group of guy's that I rode with was replaceing shift forks and clutch's.

I put a Barnett pack and springs in mine. Set of K&N tapered filters and up one er two on tha mains.

Chaseing it around, Robin thats priceless! :lol:

They were a lot of fun for me back in tha day,

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they had shift drum issues when shifted quickly with an air shifter . At MRE ( Murdoch Racing Enterprises 0 we used to undercut , hardface and ramp gears as well as weld up the drums and re-cut for 5 speed full auto trannys . While I was working at Murdochs , Dave Shultz was still running an H- 2 Pro Stocker .

Not to mention you build some of the prettiest 1/4 scale WWII birds I have ever seen ...... :rolleyes:

How ya been Greg? Missed Top Gun this year, how did ya do ?

Andy

Cool stuff Guy's !

Yo Mike,

Back your car in tha garage and do a lil graphics,

Like the Compuware C6R, Its already in Grimracer colors.......... ;)

Gene

My other hobbie is building street rods I am on my 3rd one and it is taking the longest , I spend 6 months in Fl. and play with boats and go back to alabama and play with boats ans work on the Street Rod (39 Ford with a 302 stroked 5/8 and bored .030, roller cam C4 trans but looking for a 5 speed with bell housing for a 76 302 block). Will try to get the engine and trans in this summer, along with brakes wheels, tires,if the $$$ come along.

Walt Barney
What part of Fl. you spend time at.I live at PC and we have alot of Alabama friends.

My other hobbie is building street rods I am on my 3rd one and it is taking the longest , I spend 6 months in Fl. and play with boats and go back to alabama and play with boats ans work on the Street Rod (39 Ford with a 302 stroked 5/8 and bored .030, roller cam C4 trans but looking for a 5 speed with bell housing for a 76 302 block). Will try to get the engine and trans in this summer, along with brakes wheels, tires,if the $$$ come along.

Walt Barney
What part of Fl. you spend time at.I live at PC and we have alot of Alabama friends.
Johnny

I live in Bonita Springs Fl. for 6 months and Cedar Bluff, Al for the remainder, or if it's get 50* in Alabama then on to Fl. untill Al. warms up, can yoy tell I don't like cold weather???

Walt Barney

I love to shoot weapons at the range. I have a ak47, sks, shotgun, m4, diamondback 380, glock45 and rugger revolver.

Haven't had any spare time Julian but would love to go to the range with the CZ .223/ Sako .260 Remington and a old favorite the S&W .41 Mag. - all tack drivers. Also need to make some time for my old friends here in N. Cal.

Not exactly a hobby but a need to keep me healthy and still enjoying my two sons and daughter at the beach.....keep it surfing! Gill

10.77 at 123 mph and a 1.43 60ft with a 2.3 and 67mm turbo. New set up is a 3.0 4 banger and an 80mm turbo

10.77 at 123 mph and a 1.43 60ft with a 2.3 and 67mm turbo. New set up is a 3.0 4 banger and an 80mm turbo

nice hard, straight launches B) . watched some of the other vids of it, zach. consistently nice out of the hole. any times with the new bullet?

Not yet Robin. We took it out for testing and had a fire. Smoked the engine bay harness. When we switched to the new setup we went to shorter billet rebuildable injectors. Well, we didn't anticipate the injector buckets being deep enough to allow the injectors to be forced down when the fuel pressure rose during boost.... Spit an injector o-ring and poof! Q16 burns really hot and really good..... Should have it ready to go this weekend

Latest posts

Back