Quantcast

"JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT"change the future nitro outboard RC boating

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Julio Almazan

Hi:
Nitro isnt dead, or will be for a very long time!

I will be releasing my KRE 90 for general sale in the near future. Its taken me 10+ years to get this far. Not stopping now!
To make it worthwhile, i have had to save and purchase my own machine tools, them learn how to use them.
I do everything in house, Everything!! bar the heat treatment.

In the last 12 months i have added a real CNC Lathe and CNC Mill to increase production. Before this it was all done on manual machines. Once i have a handle on them and the programming there will be engines available.

In the future i will be producing other capacities also. .45 possibly first.
Hi everyone:
This is not serious !! ... the world of glow or gas boats is getting bigger and better every day ...
Also, don't tell me the gasoline runs out, because I just bought a NEW 3.5cc BOAT, for FSR-V racing!

RonShaw

Vendor
Nitro isnt dead, or will be for a very long time!

I will be releasing my KRE 90 for general sale in the near future. Its taken me 10+ years to get this far. Not stopping now!
To make it worthwhile, i have had to save and purchase my own machine tools, them learn how to use them.
I do everything in house, Everything!! bar the heat treatment.

In the last 12 months i have added a real CNC Lathe and CNC Mill to increase production. Before this it was all done on manual machines. Once i have a handle on them and the programming there will be engines available.

In the future i will be producing other capacities also. .45 possibly first.
Ken, you are sooo right buddy. Your workmanship is over the top so even if/when Nova cranks back up again another srong engine line will only make nitro boat racing even stronger. Good luck!!

Bill Gibson

Ken, you are sooo right buddy. Your workmanship is over the top so even if/when Nova cranks back up again another srong engine line will only make nitro boat racing even stronger. Good luck!!
I absolutely agree.........a little optimism can do a lot to change things for the better😊👍🏁!!

Latest posts