"JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT"change the future nitro outboard RC boating

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

Julio Almazan

Hi:
Nitro isnt dead, or will be for a very long time!

I will be releasing my KRE 90 for general sale in the near future. Its taken me 10+ years to get this far. Not stopping now!
To make it worthwhile, i have had to save and purchase my own machine tools, them learn how to use them.
I do everything in house, Everything!! bar the heat treatment.

In the last 12 months i have added a real CNC Lathe and CNC Mill to increase production. Before this it was all done on manual machines. Once i have a handle on them and the programming there will be engines available.

In the future i will be producing other capacities also. .45 possibly first.
Hi everyone:
This is not serious !! ... the world of glow or gas boats is getting bigger and better every day ...
Also, don't tell me the gasoline runs out, because I just bought a NEW 3.5cc BOAT, for FSR-V racing!

RonShaw

Vendor
Nitro isnt dead, or will be for a very long time!

I will be releasing my KRE 90 for general sale in the near future. Its taken me 10+ years to get this far. Not stopping now!
To make it worthwhile, i have had to save and purchase my own machine tools, them learn how to use them.
I do everything in house, Everything!! bar the heat treatment.

In the last 12 months i have added a real CNC Lathe and CNC Mill to increase production. Before this it was all done on manual machines. Once i have a handle on them and the programming there will be engines available.

In the future i will be producing other capacities also. .45 possibly first.
Ken, you are sooo right buddy. Your workmanship is over the top so even if/when Nova cranks back up again another srong engine line will only make nitro boat racing even stronger. Good luck!!

Bill Gibson

Ken, you are sooo right buddy. Your workmanship is over the top so even if/when Nova cranks back up again another srong engine line will only make nitro boat racing even stronger. Good luck!!
I absolutely agree.........a little optimism can do a lot to change things for the better😊👍🏁!!

Speed Jr.

Great read....Miss ya Rod.

Interest in the hobby has nothing to do with $. Every hobby/sport is based on the experience it brings to the consumer. Time is the most valuable commodity there is. Justification of using ones time for this particular experience gets compared with every other experience regardless of the cost. I miss the people and the hobby dearly as I was raised around you.
As I have grown up, there are other experiences I value more with my time. I feel lucky to have had these experiences, and that my father brought me in to your community. Life is busy. Work, relationships, marriage, family, children, etc. It draws you in all directions.

Technology has changed everything. The world is a small place. A.D.D. is a character trait now. Most racing organizations are experiencing this, not just us.....Im not sure where the sport is going, but I'm blessed to have experienced a small piece of it.

Larry Gempp Jr.