• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ML Boatworks 1/8th scale Extreme 8401 partially built kit and cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I have not had the time to finish this, so it has to go. It was primarily started to be the 93 Circus Circus backup hull. This was the last Circus hull to ever run before the sponsonship was pulled. Vilwock had blown the twin wing off earlier that year, and he then blew this one off...breaking the boat in half. As you can see, I purchased two different cowlings form rcboatcompany to make the proper cowling for this build. I will be glad to share all the pics I have of this boat as it is pretty rare, and as far as I know NO ONE has build this boat as a scale so you would not have to worry about having the same thing as everyone else! Asking $210 shipped in the Continental USA. This includes the cowling and the boat as you see it in the pics. I have around $290 invested. Thanks, Mike Luszcz

Here is a video of the last race it ran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u0F0hvOnfM

20130204_064517Custom_zps3e955ede.jpg

20130204_064510Custom_zpse3c34d4a.jpg

20130202_134234Custom_zps9ceef8a2.jpg

20130204_064707Custom_zps873c6ede.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Scott, What areas would you like to see more of? I will do that this evening once I have an idea of what else you would like to see! Thanks, Mike

Latest posts

Back