need some help picking a exhaust for my car

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

Well guys some of you may or many not know one of the other things i dink with is a car.

I have a srt8 challenger and am just about ready to do the exhaust.. WELL i can't decide what to do.SO

i am going to post some exhaust clips and if you guys would be so kind let me know your thoughts..

I was going to do flowmaster but i heard from various people they drone real bad.. i am leaning either magnaflow, flowmaster, zoomers, or razors edge or mbrp

let me know your thoughts and thanks for the help.. ps i tried to find the shortest videos i could find

thanks

chris wood

zoomers

video 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4RFkTfgZbA

I would say Magnaflow because I had nothing but problems with flowmaster

I like the system but there service/help desk sucks. If you have any kind of problems, Size, Length or Connections ITS YOUR FAULT!!! Your the dumb person who knows nothing!!!!!

There are so many other exhaust manufactures out there, how about Cherry Bomb :lol: :lol:

Seriously Thrush Turbos are nice!!

Also are you thinking of 2 chamber or 3 chamber mufflers??

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it from Mopar guys TTI is the only way to go! I'm sure my dad will agree. they are super high quality and they get tunes from a small block that are awesome. I recommend the Flowmaster 40 or 50 series Muffler with the TTI Pipes. If you want to spend the cash I think they make Headers and pipes to use with a CAT (stork or performance CAT) Just my 2 cents ;)

The MBRP is nice and quiet in the cabin, which is awesome. But didnt have much roar when they went WOT.

Chris,

sounds good.

My buddy cleared out his cat and it sounded real good. I was surprised.I'm not saying do that, but look into it.

I know about the implications.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey tim

ya if i do anything i will go with HIGH FLOW CATS.. we don't have any sort of smog test here so i could get away with it but the dash would light up like a christmas tree.

so the majority like magnaflow. interesting.

alot of people on the car forums, and i mean alot, like the ZOOMERS for a challenger.

thanks for the info guys

Take it from Mopar guys TTI is the only way to go! I'm sure my dad will agree. they are super high quality and they get tunes from a small block that are awesome. I recommend the Flowmaster 40 or 50 series Muffler with the TTI Pipes. If you want to spend the cash I think they make Headers and pipes to use with a CAT (stork or performance CAT) Just my 2 cents ;)
sorry to be ignorant.

what isTTI ???

Take this for what it is worth. I have sold exhaust products for over 40 years and my choice would be Magnaflow. Lifetime guarantee stainless steel and they sound great,outside, not in the cab no resonance. You can expect a deep mellow tone.

If you look at say Flowmaster you will see their charts showing how loud they are, they are designed to be loud. If you look at a Magnaflow catalog you see performance charts with HP gains.

By using Magnaflow you will actully pick up some MPG ( going from point A to B ) as long as you do not do a tap dance on the gas pedal because it sounds good.

The Dad

Latest posts

Back