Do you have a hobby other than boats?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don another good car movie with a 57 is FAST LANE FEVER it's an Australian flick and another all time favorite is TWO LANE BLACK TOP. Ya Julian wouldn't mind getting that 101 you just haven't made me a offer l can't refuse man!!!

Don another good car movie with a 57 is FAST LANE FEVER it's an Australian flick and another all time favorite is TWO LANE BLACK TOP. Ya Julian wouldn't mind getting that 101 you just haven't made me a offer l can't refuse man!!!
charles my 101's sold really quick but lucky for you i have a friend that just about to list his pair of 101RS engines in tiptop condition. he goes by Danny King here on IW he will give you a deal you wont pass up brother.

Don.. in the movie you can see them Nuke the smallblock (watch them run the cobra).. if you remember they put in a BB after that movie

Grim

Don.. in the movie you can see them Nuke the smallblock (watch them run the cobra).. if you remember they put in a BB after that movie

Grim
They supposedly smoked the gear drive but replaced it to finish the movie.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I always loved the movie "dirty Mary crazy Larry " the hemi cuda and the cops dodge chase scenes was straight adrenalin rush!!! My uncle had the same car but purple/white. It was the first car I drove over 100 mph racing a friend in his moms Ford gran Torino . I knew after that nite I was a speed junkie......

planes! 005.jpgplanes! 007.jpgGood Stuff2013! 019.jpgGood Stuff2013! 047.jpgGood Stuff2013! 082.jpgplanes! 003.jpg

I sold SOME of my boat stuff to get into this INSANITY, and i fly em EVERY CHANCE I GET!! I live less than a mile from a park with a huge soccer field, so the whole deal is very cost effective....many of the planes i picked up i got on Ebay used, and with little to no money, i managed to get em flying again...some are 3D capable, even though im NOT! I even managed to revive my 10+ year old PZ Cub, Decathlon, and P-51, and they all still fly! Between this and Model rockets, i guess i just wanted to do something thats a BUNCH of fun, but not necessarily competitive....still love boats though!

I need to invest in one for something to do close by the house Bill- The heli is a pita to fly in the house- lol .

I love my boats and rockets- but time never seems to be there, I have 5 new rockets that have yet to see a single flight- including the 23B Hawk.

I have so much time into them and not being able to use em kills me......

Andy, there are SO MANY choices and prices with this stuff...if you live near any parks, or just find out thru a hobby shop where people fly ultra micros and/or park flyer type models! The Hobby Zone Champ or Playmate are both great first micros...they dont need alot of room to fly. Then you can get into more aerobactic stuff like a PZ T-28 UM, or E-Flite Sbach, Beast, Yak 54 etc.....prices for the micros range from 50.00 to 170.00 for the micro stuff...its NEVER been cheaper to fly r/c planes or helis!

Bill, I watched Elkins play with that sail plane a few years back at a Brandon race and it really caught my eye-

That would be very cool............

Anyone have a rec for a decent sailplane without breaking the bank ??

Latest posts

Back