Must Have Records if you Rock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Doerr

Supporting Member
It seems Rock n' Roll is going the path of Jazz and Blues. There is so much music that is forgotton and a lot of new stuff no one will ever hear unless they dig for it.

It the theme of Andy Green's video thread, for those that wish to post some suggestions we can put in the Time Capsule hear goes.

After all, we don't want people from the future thinking we were a bunch of uncool people that actually listened to Justin Spears, Britney's Beaver, The Village People, ABBA, Bruce Springsteen or Micheal Bolthead.

Here is one everyone must own.....(I think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-tO64avlU

What...no Stevie Ray Vaughn if were gonna post the "classics" as we knew them in our teen years. I always enjoyed seeing my football teammates getting hyper when they rocked out in the lockeroom. Peter Frampton was their favorite........

Last edited by a moderator:
Kooper&Bloomfield Super Session

Eric Clapton 461 Ocean Bvld

Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore

Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland

Mark Knopfler Brothers in Arms

Ted Nugent If you cant Lick Em

Aerosmith Honk'n on Bobo

Gene

gene, al kooper & mike bloomfield - cool. a few i need to rock, led zepp's first, king crimsom - court of the crimsom king, stone's - get your ya-ya's out, savoy brown - blue matter, john mayall & the blues breakers with eric clapton (prolly my favorite album), johnny winter - third degree & guitar slinger & austin,texas. that's the short list :rolleyes: . although zydeco is fun stuff, too.

Hey Robin,

Ya thats one of my favs,

Another would be Uriah Heep Sweet Freedom...........

Gene

And let's not forget Frank Marino and Mahogony Rush. This is one of many of their songs that the louder you play it the better it is-

Latest posts

Back