ML Boatworks PX/ NX300 .21 Tunnel frame up kit...say goodbye to special build skills!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kent, yours is the only one left to ship, all others have been sent out. I have one more I need to order a kit for, but other than that, I am caught up. I will begin a nitro build early next week so stay tuned! Mike
Thanks Mike!

-K

A PS295 and PX300 got 1st and 2nd at the Atlanta race this weekend in P-Limited in a field of 8 boats! I am going to try and get started on the nitro build thread soon. These winter builds I had to do for customers have eaten up a LOT more time than I wanted. Mike

Also, Info on the GS480 gas tunnel is now on the website too:

http://www.ml-boatwo...l-boatworks.com

Last edited by a moderator:
A customer was nice enough to take some build pics and email them to me. I have not had the time to build one yet, so this is something I wanted to share to everyone. Thanks Bob! Mike

thanks mike for the pictures. After my buddy gets his built I will be ordering a kit also. (I hope) pending my financial advisor (wife) approves it....lol

here is the pics of my buddy jeremys nx300 build to date. The sponsoons and center sections is just clamped together for pictures....I will post more pics and it nears completion

downsize.jpg

downsize_2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Excellent work guys! I am very impressed with how clean things are going together! Keep posting pics here as you proceed.

Excellent work guys! I am very impressed with how clean things are going together! Keep posting pics here as you proceed.
Thanks Mike my friend jeremy is real patient and is taking his time with this build. I think he will help me with mine once I order it. He doesnt do the internet thing or texting so I do all the research for him and we really appreciate all your advise. After I spoke to you on the phone earlier this afternoon he was amazed that one could actually talk to the designer of these boats.....thanks again

I have some good news that is going to benefit everyone.....Built PX300, NX300, PX335 (33.5" FE, nitro coming soon) and QX335 (39.5" FE, nitro coming soon) and possible gel coated ( in colors) cowlings will be available soon. I am also going to discuss with someone else built sport hydroplanes from the GP, SX, and GX lines. For more information, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Details on the website should be coming soon. For those of you that have been on the waiting list for some time, hang tight, as your orders will hopefully be filled soon. Mike

Latest posts

Back