ML Boatworks GS480 "L&L special" Gas Outboard Tunnel kit-Build thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will look into it. I need to figure up the weight of all the parts. I would have it drop shipped to you from my laser guy. It will include the templates to help you shape the foam as shipping the large blocks of foam would make this a difficult task. Let me look into the weight so I can get you a quote. Talk soon, Mike

Well, The ML Boatworks new Sport 20 is finalized. It will be called the SPH-20 and the first kit file was just sent off to the laser cutter. This will be a full kit, including all needed wood, cowling and instructions. I will of course have to get the cowling plug done, and instructions written up for those that may want a kit, and testing will need to be done. I think its going to be awesome! I did do templates with the order to make the cowling plug easy to do and a lot faster. Hopefully the build, test and cowling process will not take to much longer. Hang tight fellas its coming soon! Mike

sport20-1.jpg

Back