ML Boatworks NS295 Gen2 Nitro .21 Tunnels and Gas Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike what does a nitro boat go for. Dave
Dave, please check out my website for more details, www.ml-boatworks.com

I will say the standard hull is $310 plus shipping. It includes the hull with radio box, and ABS cowling. If you opt for the fiberglass cowling its an additional $15.

I wish I could offer the hull cheaper, but it is still within the range of the other glass hulls available. My problem is these are fully hand made, and its a lot of labor hours!

Thanks, Mike
Mike,

You will not be disappointed. I have two boats from Mike and his boat-building skills are awesome. They are built by hand...... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike

I like the cowl. I thought it was one of mine. Nice job!

I couldn't help but to notice the reinforcement you put in the PS radio box now. Can I get two sets ( PM me please)?

One last thing I would like to share. Lights and I made a change on our NS builds. We didn't place any foam between the rear of the radio box to the transom. We then cut the decking out in that area and sanded it a bit to fit in the same spot, glued it. This will allow for a lower COG for placement of the fuel tank. It also provides easier excess to the lower transom bolts. I'll put a pic up soon.

Keep up the great work!

TL
Tim, Nope, its wider than the one you guys do for me for the QS370/NS370. Its weird, your cowling is a perfect fit for the 37" hull, but not the 295! What exactly are you talking about the reinforcement in the radio box? I didnt change anything? Let me know what you mean!
Mike, my mistake. I thought the radio box pictured of the 480 ( with the diamond/triangle cut outs) was one of a PS295.

TL

Do you have pictures of the bottom with the stumble pads installed on either of the boats?

Thanks shane

Are you going to do a cowl like that for the gs 480?

Thanks shane

Just so you know, I decided to do a cowling for the GS480. I have the plug about ready to spray the gel coats to prepare for a mold. I will post pics soon, Mike

Thats great news Mike!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics!!!...... :D

Larry.... jus' get er' dun first.... like... it's too windy to paint, or, too cold(?), or.... if you do accomplish it to water, we'll let you pass on the outlaw engine, and ill race ya taiwan to japan to 'merican to japan whatever you want... maybe a little italian sprinkled in.... when was it in May again?.... Nice lookin boats Mike.... Team Leyde looks to have the game it'll be interesting to see the builds... 'an an electric tunnel or five too!.... Build 'em up.... the waters gettin warmer.... mike

Will you have any ready for the tunnel champs?

If so I'll take one

Thanks

Larry.... jus' get er' dun first.... like... it's too windy to paint, or, too cold(?), or.... if you do accomplish it to water, we'll let you pass on the outlaw engine, and ill race ya taiwan to japan to 'merican to japan whatever you want... maybe a little italian sprinkled in.... when was it in May again?.... Nice lookin boats Mike.... Team Leyde looks to have the game it'll be interesting to see the builds... 'an an electric tunnel or five too!.... Build 'em up.... the waters gettin warmer.... mike
Mike,Ice went out Saturday night, first race is May 20th. I Just need servos for the ML NS 295. Pipes and headers for the twin come first. You racing a sport tunnel this season? OS XM going on the 295, Vision has a Mac, Lynx has a Nova. Come get yourself some. :p

LC.... hence the taiwan to japan engine heats... And yes... I ressurected a Marty Slater personal build late last fall, its not had much time on the water.... Servo's wont stop me.... ( insert appropriate Mn excuse here)...... it would be nice to see one though..(295). and besides..... Team Leyde will be there and have boats to see..... and racin too... the 20'th may be doable..... maybe the club'll start a servo donation box for the president to race sport..... wire 'em tight.... Mike

Sorry for the late reply. The GS480 Gas tunnel cowling plug will be done soon. I had a minor...problem.... with the gel coat on the plug..had to "remove" that...Its funny, but its really not funny. But none the less, the plug was not destroyed, just gotta clean it up, and try again! Pics soon I hope. I have been really busy in the shop the last week tho. Not bad for one weeks build time!

DSCF3486.jpg

The boat has arrived today :D and I must say the quality of the build is amazing. How Mike can create something with such detail and workmanship considering the sheer volume of builds he has on the go is astonishing. Thank you so very much for your efforts Mike, it is very much appreciated. Cannot wait to get my hands on the other one.

Wow, I am very thankful for that compliment. I try my best with each and every build. People like you pay good money for your hulls, and I want to extend the quality you would expect at that price point. Thanks, and your big hull kit has been ordered. I hope to receive it next week! Thanks, Mike

I just wanted to post that ran my PS295 for the very first time today. Very happy with it so far. I had to turn my steering dual rates down a little to suit my driving style, but once I did that the boat felt great! The turn-in on this boat is really, really positive!

CG at 8 1/4", bottom of the bullet level with the set-up board and trim angle at 1 degree negative. It has the doubled up ride pad mod fitted.

Tim

Back