ML Boatworks PX/ NX300 .21 Tunnel frame up kit...say goodbye to special build skills!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some, but when I switched phones, I lost them. I will see if Ron Shaw will take some of his. It looks like the FE hull that is on the front page of my website that Dick Loeb is holding and there is a pic of it running. www.ml-boatworks.com.

I like the looks of it! The only difference in the nitro/fe will be the transom correct?

Click on the black picture and it should show you the boat from Mike's site! Atleast it does on my computer!

View attachment PX300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Slideblues. Thanks for adding the pics Kevin.

Just so everyone knows, yesterday I put in an order for 16 kits, 8 FE, 8 Nitro. I think all of them are spoken for (especially if you have contacted me). Once I get this first order worked out, I will go from there with more orders. I just cannot personally afford to buy more kits at the moment! Of those 16 kits, only 6 need cowls, so the cowl wait should not be to terrible. The other 10 are going overseas and the buyer is supplying his own cowl. I will let you all know when these for kits get to me. Probably gonna be a week or so. Mike

Hey mike does the 170 include the cowl or is that extra? Also do you know if one could make the TS3 cowl fit?

Thanks for your time.

That price includes the fiberglass cowling, all the wood parts, inside and out, basswood sticks, and shipping in the USA for eastern side of the country, west coast add $5....Yes, shipping has gotten out of control and I cannot imagine why!!! :unsure:

Every 2.5". Has to be if I want it to be strong. All the frames are 1/16" and the whole kit has lightening holes whereever possible. With all the extra epoxy the WOF design takes and soaks into the foam, this should not be much heavier. I changed things with the nitro hull so less 1/16" ply is used in the deck too, which will definately help. Just remember Tony, its not a Rigger!

Glad to see you offering Tunnels again Mike.

I'm really impressed with the way my GP310 20 Sport is going together. Looking forward to building the tunnel as well.

Keep up the good work! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Tim.

For all those on the waiting list, the wait is a little while longer. The amount of kits I needed cut, amount to around 60 sheets of plywood, and of course, the laser guy is out of wood again...and his supplier is too. He is searching other sources presently, and he hopes to be back cutting soon. This is the reason I am getting my own cutter hopefully later this month as I do not plan on my wood supply running out!!! Thanks everyone, Mike

Hello Mike,

Just checking if you received my e-mail yesterday I sent to the e-mail address on your website ?

There's no rush for a reply, I see you are a very busy man! Just want to be sure you have my letter.

Thanks and kind regards,

I did, I need to sit down and make a good reply. Sorry for the delay, I will answer the questions soon! Thanks, Mike

I ended up ordering plywood from my supplier, and it is currently in transit to the laser cutter. Once it arrives, he will be cutting out these kits. I hope he gets them cut early this week. More updates as I have them. Thanks, Mike

Great news, 16 kits are on their way to me as of this afternoon. Should be here by friday. 10 are going to one person overseas, and the other 6 I am offering to those on the list. I am going to start emailing/ pming right away. Thanks, Mike

Thanks Kent. That has all 16 kits in this order accounted for now. I will still have to order some more nitro kits for others asap. Mike

Kent, yours is the only one left to ship, all others have been sent out. I have one more I need to order a kit for, but other than that, I am caught up. I will begin a nitro build early next week so stay tuned! Mike

Latest posts

Back