• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I have some items for sale on ebay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Homer

Hey guys, if you haven't already found out, I'm selling some of my boating equipment on ebay. There's a brand new K&B 7.5 NEW STYLE inboard with headers and extras, a used K&B 7.5 semi-pro powerhead, a couple of props, and a few pipes. Auctions are up for a couple more days, and I'll combine shipping.. Just lost my job, and I need to make ends meet in the short term. Have a new job lined up, playing bass in a full time touring band, but that won't start happening till January.. Thanks ahead of time, and take care.. Dave

Hey guys, if you haven't already found out, I'm selling some of my boating equipment on ebay. There's a brand new K&B 7.5 NEW STYLE inboard with headers and extras, a used K&B 7.5 semi-pro powerhead, a couple of props, and a few pipes. Auctions are up for a couple more days, and I'll combine shipping.. Just lost my job, and I need to make ends meet in the short term. Have a new job lined up, playing bass in a full time touring band, but that won't start happening till January.. Thanks ahead of time, and take care.. Dave
Hey David I think you need a link to the e bay :p

Nick

Back