• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Many items for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin,

You told John S. it was his. He made the full bid with shipping. So I'll stand down and withdraw my bid of $150.00 shipped.

Thank you, I'm being honest.

Bill

Kevin,

If James don't have interest in that 21 pipe. Please let me know and shoot me a price.

Thank You,

Bill

Kevin,

I would like pipe number five, consider it sold.

Shoot me a price with shipping please?

I still have some of your propellers here also.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark, pipes yours, don't worry about it today only free LOL. let me know how much I owe you and I'll get it to you.

Dion I'll find out how much it is to ship it to you and base the price on that Eg. if shipping is 20 then say 40 dollars.

Bill if you are still in need of a .21 pipe I do have several others. unless you needed a parabolic.

Some more stuff.

icharger iC6. $25.00

• Operating voltage range: DC11.0~18.0 Volt / AC to DC adaptor (DC11.0~18.0V/5A)
  • Circuit power: Max. charge power 50W / Max. discharge power5W
  • Charge current range: 0.1~5.0A
  • Discharge current range: 0.1~1.0A
  • Current drain for balancing Li-po: 300mAh/cell
  • NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1~15cell
  • li-ion/Polymer cell count: 1~6 series
  • Pb battery voltage: 2V~20V
  • Weight: 277g(Net Weight)
  • Dimensions: 133 x 87x 33mm

004-11_zpsd1de96d5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova Rossi T21-5M has been modified and has Geraghty carb. Bought from Rob D and replaced the bearings before I ran it. Could not get my AJM .21 to run straight but was a rocket in the straights. still very tight at TDC. $200.00

001-22_zpsc88f84cc.jpg

002-23_zps3bf96572.jpg

Kevin,

I'm looking for a 21 pipe called a fat pipe,but I don't know who made them. If you have that send me the price. If you or anyone has information on this pipe please let me know.

Thank You,

Bill

Nova Rossi T21-5M has been modified and has Geraghty carb. Bought from Rob D and replaced the bearings before I ran it. Could not get my AJM .21 to run straight but was a rocket in the straights. still very tight at TDC. $200.00

001-22_zpsc88f84cc.jpg

002-23_zps3bf96572.jpg
Run Quit many time" DNF " Lol :lol:

Back