• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Many items for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allan unlike you if my boat is not running right I pull it off the water, And unlike you I don't sell **** and call it new.

707 Specialties OB cable clamps. 2 for 7.5-11.0 and one for 3.5?? $25.00

003-15_zpsc44adc93.jpg
I'll take the 3.5 I don't want the rest let me know how much shipped

Jerry

I will offer $6 each for the other two 7.5 cable holders. Any news in shipping for the pipe?

Cheers,

Dion.

Jerry pay shipping and it's yours. I'll get a quote tomorrow. I suspect around $8.00 as I can put in a small package. May get out today but we got a ton of snow.

Sorry #2 is already gone. I just checked the post where I have them. I'll include shipping 12.00 for the clamps.

Going back and forth through the posts I mistook you for another who wanted #1 and #6 hense me telling you the price for two pipes. #2 was sold quite some time ago. But I'll still do the clamps for 12.00 shipped.

Back