• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUGE .21 O.B. SALE " PIPES, LOWERS " " ALL SOLD "

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not been on to update everyone due to my grandfather passing away and took me a little extra time to get 40 packages out to all of you and another 40 out from ebay so please be patient with me it is alot to keep straight. Everything has been shipped parcal post guys so give it time to arrive. I just checked my pm's and I have nothing in the inbox for some reason ?? so I will have to update you all one at a time, thanks again.

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane, have not heard from you on the lower, where you able to get it shipped ?If so please let me know who you shipped through, tracking # maybe? thanks, Rick Lindow
Hey Rick, Your stuff has been shipped buddy, you should have it soon.

Thanks

Shane

Shane, sorry for your loss,thanks for the response!Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of your family whose priority is way above this hobby of ours. If any of us can do anything to help you, please let us know.

Thanks, guys for being patient with me. I had alot going on last week so thanks again all. I have alot more stuff coming on tonight so take a look.

Shane

Back