• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather Lap Cat with K&B 7.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly James

Here's a Prather Lap Cat III still new in the box. I took it out only for pictures. I bought this a LONG time ago hoping to build it with my son when he was old enough (my father did the same with me when I was a kid). Well, he's just not into the RC scene like I am so it's time to sell it. Please email for pics.

Here's what you get:

Prather accessory kit for Lap Cat #1214 which includes:

Radio box kit Prather #8105

Adj. outboard motor mount Prather #5191

Outboard cable set Prather #8116

Prop Prather #240

Fuel line Prather #7092

Servo savers Prather #8138

Radio box screws w/washers (24 4-40x3/4~| SS cap screws)

Fuel tank Sullivan (12oz.)

Switch mount (Du-Bro #203)

Vinyl seating tape

Antenna

Full instructions w/everything needed to build this boat.

Also included is a used K&B 7.5 outboard. I know the Box says use 11cc motor but my father and I built this same boat and the 7.5 did fantastic job, or you could just find an 11cc to use (good luck,lol). I tested it and it fired right up. Still has LOTS of compression with great pinch. The carb has been epoxied for leaks (was like that when I got it) and has a stainless prop that's been sharpened, balanced and polished.

I'll also include a Futaba 3PM 2.4 Tx/Rx

So all you need is a couple servos of your choice and fuel and your good to go!

I don't know what all this is worth so I'll say $400.00 OBO shipped to lower 48 for it all.

If you're interested shoot me some offers...the worst I can say is no.

Any questions or need more pics, just ask.

******NO TRADES******NO TRADES******

Thanks for your interest!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you split radio. I'd have interest in receiver. I have two 3PK's now,but can always use receiver. If someone can use transmitter lets split.

Thank You,

Bill

Back