• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUGE .21 O.B. SALE " PIPES, LOWERS " " ALL SOLD "

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Midkiff

Hey guys,

My nitro 3.5 and 7.5 outboard days are done exept for two boats, I am starting to sell off stuff slowly. There are thousands of parts, pipe's, engines and hulls going up for sell. I am starting with a couple threads of parts and when they are all but gone I will start a new thread with the next parts lot so keep watching for the updates lots of stuff. I will list parts and prices below, first to say I will take it gets it, stated shipping is u.s shipping only, international will be more.

Thanks

Shane

" ALL SOLD THANKS GUYS "

3.5 Pipes, starting at #1 from left, and then to the right.

#1- Silver bullet, short pipe new in the package $80 shipped.

#2- Irwin short pipe with welded on silencer, clean no dents, $80 shipped. Sold.

#3- Garcia with K&B 3.5 header, clean no dents, $75 shipped. Sold to Joe Raimondi.

#4- Silver bullet, long pipe, clean no dents, very low time on pipe, $75 shipped. sold to x120leecraft.

#5- Silver bullet, short pipe, clean with very tiny dent, very low time on pipe, $75 shipped.

#6- Irwin Spipe, has dent on under side of pipe from hitting the head, $70 shipped. Sold to Ron Shaw.

#7- Magic muffler straight pipe for 3.5 K&B, $30 shipped.

#8- O.S. XM exaust new, $33 shipped.

#9- K&B PRO exaust, ready to bolt on, clean no dents, $25.00 shipped. Sold to Joe Raimondi.

#10- K&B PRO exaust, ready to bolt on, dirty no dents, $18.00 shipped. Sold to joe Raimondi.

3.5 Lowers, #1 to the left and then to the right.

#1- O.S. XM complete lower with cable, brand new, $155 shipped. Sold to rick lindow.

#2- O.S. XM complete lower with cable, very lightly used, $130 shipped. Sold.

#3- Lawless lower complete with cable, very lightly used, $130 shipped. Sold to engineman315.

Last edited by a moderator:
just noticed and figured I would comment incase someone was looking for one. Very nice stuff you have there! You will sell it here in no time I have a feeling.

just noticed and figured I would comment incase someone was looking for one. Very nice stuff you have there! You will sell it here in no time I have a feeling.
Thanks Bud, just no time to run over 150 boats anymore trying to get to a reasonable amount of equiptment and boats.

i would like the garcia pipe if you have not recieved payment for it.i'll pay you right away!

thanks

norm

Shane,

I sent you a couple of PM's. I just wanted to check the status of the pipe I purchased from you. Can you send me a PM with the tracking number? Thanks.

Shane, have not heard from you on the lower, where you able to get it shipped ?If so please let me know who you shipped through, tracking # maybe? thanks, Rick Lindow

Back