Carolina Showdown 2008, May 16-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck, you know Gavin and myself are in, full set of Nitro Monos and Hydros. Maybe an Offshore entry too. I'll get the entry form to you the first of next week.

chuck, i'm bringing the sport 40 and the circus circus, what channel is your 40 so i can make sure its ready. Right now mine is on 78
One of the two of us needs to make the move to 2.4 ;) All my boats are on 78 primary.

Chuck, you know Gavin and myself are in, full set of Nitro Monos and Hydros. Maybe an Offshore entry too. I'll get the entry form to you the first of next week.
Cool. You can save some postage if you just bring it with you to the club race on Sunday. :D

I'm looking to my first IMPBA event and participation in District 12. My 5 boat entry went out in the mail today.

I'm looking to my first IMPBA event and participation in District 12. My 5 boat entry went out in the mail today.
Glad to see you going to the NC race Chris. I have actually had to cancel my entry, seems the wife was the lucky recipient of a national level award at her company this year and they are sending both of us all expenses paid to Las Vegas starting on the same weekend. The boats are great but my azz is going to Vegas, hope to catch up with you at the next race. :D

BTW- whoever is pitting for Chris, at the beginning of his first few heats, remember to keep quietly repeating in his

ear "full course mill". :p

Glad to see you going to the NC race Chris. I have actually had to cancel my entry, seems the wife was the lucky recipient of a national level award at her company this year and they are sending both of us all expenses paid to Las Vegas starting on the same weekend. The boats are great but my azz is going to Vegas, hope to catch up with you at the next race. :D

BTW- whoever is pitting for Chris, at the beginning of his first few heats, remember to keep quietly repeating in his

WHAT?????? you're not going? cool, maybe the "wind" won't be too bad :eek: :lol: :lol: . miss seeing ya don, catch you at the next pond ;) . enjoy vegas, i know it's not boats, but have fun anyway.

Vegas!!!! Remember what ever happens under the "Red Tent" I mean Vegas, stays in Vegas. ;) ;) ;) :p

Michelles Company must have had some kind of rule on that Award stating that if you are Married you MUST TAKE YOUR Spouse along, Otherwise the Cat would probably be going on a Trip to Vegas! :eek: :lol:

Sheesh! Does anybody else hear that? Crack, Crack! :( Sounds like a whip to me! What a good hubby wubby! :blink:

I'd suggest that gambling is an "expense", especially when I'm involved, so perhaps any losses need to be treated accordingly. See, I've got to suffer through these Vegas trips every August for business and I will say that it's not unheard of to categorize gambling as an "entertainment" expense when a client is there. :ph34r:

Full course mill...I got this, I got this. How soon you forget that my migration from the left coast had a stopover in Orlando? Nonetheless, whoever is pitting for me needs to be more concerned about me staying out of the way of these BAD FAST BOATS in the Carolinas, especially when it's a Showdown. :eek:

Sheesh! Does anybody else hear that? Crack, Crack! :( Sounds like a whip to me! What a good hubby wubby!
LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well let's see .............. drive to North Carolina & hang out with a bunch of belching, farting, stinky, sweaty men playing with toy boats or ......

5 days all expenses paid in Vegas wining & dining like a fat cat on someone else's tab with a wife who looks a whole lot better in an evening cocktail dress than a bunch of fat guys in greasy T shirts .......

Gee I really need to give this alot of thought ..... NOT! :p

Oh yeah, part of the "tab" is the Hoover Dam tour (I hear that's cool), prime seats for the Blue Man Group show, gambling night with a nice "bonus" of some pocket cash to start playing with AND a day at the Vegas NASCAR track in the Petty ride along- 160+mph for 1/2 dozen laps in full on Cup cars.

Bottom line ......... I'll see you all at the second D12 race. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh! Does anybody else hear that? Crack, Crack! :( Sounds like a whip to me! What a good hubby wubby!
LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well let's see .............. drive to North Carolina & hang out with a bunch of belching, farting, stinky, sweaty men playing with toy boats or ......

5 days all expenses paid in Vegas wining & dining like a fat cat on someone else's tab with a wife who looks a whole lot better in an evening cocktail dress than a bunch of fat guys in greasy T shirts .......

Gee I really need to give this alot of thought ..... NOT! :p

Oh yeah, part of the "tab" is the Hoover Dam tour (I hear that's cool), prime seats for the Blue Man Group show, gambling night with a nice "bonus" of some pocket cash to start playing with AND a day at the Vegas NASCAR track in the Petty ride along- 160+mph for 1/2 dozen laps in full on Cup cars.

Bottom line ......... I'll see you all at the second D12 race. :D
Can't even respond to that! :lol: Do these guys really beltch, fart, stink and sweat as much as you suggest? YIKES!!! :blink: Possible change of plans! If I go on a fasting diet, get a full body wax, and put on an evening cocktail dress will you take me along? I'll go along for the ride in the Petty Experience car, but the ride ends there fella!

I guarantee you will have more fun than we will, but all things being the same in model boat racing, I'm sure we will have many more stories to tell than even your violation of the "What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas" code will provide.

Chuck my entry will go out tommorrow for gas mono on ch. A1, 1/8 scale on 2.4, and RTR on ch71.

Jeff Lee

Hey Chris is Jimmy Johnson coming with you. Let get the entries so I can order the trophies Get them in Mitch and Tony

Back