The Carolina Showdown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Check Out The New Piedmont Triad Prop Twisters Hats.if You Would Like On For The Race On May 19 Let Me Know And I Will Place The Order. Hats Are 15.00 Dollars

MH.jpg

I talked to Mike yesterday. Looks like we've got about 150 boats. He's going to send me a list of the classes that I'll post on our web site.

Weather predictions are looking AWESOME!! :D
WHOO HOO.......Gonna load my stuff in Don's trailer tonight! Four of us coming down to the race.....Don, the we can't win concourse with him there guy.

Steve speas the can't out drive him if you piss him off guy.

Steve Sutton the beat um all with a stock motor XXX boater.

And me, the take it off the shelf after 7 years lets go race scale boats dude that just wants to hear them nitro engines scream and see water flying all over the pond. Save us a good spot.

Good to see you fired up about coming down and Racing some Nitro again John! Looking forward to it!!

Considering the Crowd you are coming with we will save you an appropriate Pit Spot. The Area just to the left of the Porta John is roped off and ready for ya. Need to keep ya'll close to the dump area with all that Bull$h!tting going on!! :p

Good to see you fired up about coming down and Racing some Nitro again John! Looking forward to it!!
Considering the Crowd you are coming with we will save you an appropriate Pit Spot. The Area just to the left of the Porta John is roped off and ready for ya. Need to keep ya'll close to the dump area with all that Bull$h!tting going on!! :p
Such a great guy. Bring your boots too! It might get pretty deep by the end of the weekend.

Such a great guy. Bring your boots too! It might get pretty deep by the end of the weekend.
Does anyone know a good source of hip waders somewhere between Pittsboro and Walnut Cove? I have a feeling I'm going to need them this weekend! :lol:

Does anyone know a good source of hip waders somewhere between Pittsboro and Walnut Cove? I have a feeling I'm going to need them this weekend! :lol:
The hospitality is fantastic. They sure are treating us special to give us our own bathroom.

The hospitality is fantastic. They sure are treating us special to give us our own bathroom.
Um John............... Chuck and Myself might need to access ya'lls bathroom at least once every round. It's our first time out racing Big Riggers. :unsure: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Um John............... Chuck and Myself might need to access ya'lls bathroom at least once every round. It's our first time out racing Big Riggers. :unsure: :blink:
What us to bring you two a big box of Depends?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What us to bring you two a big box of Depends?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Extra Absorbant with the Sure Fit Leg Seals if you don't mind. :p

Extra Absorbant with the Sure Fit Leg Seals if you don't mind. :p
Hmmm, sounds like you've got personal experience with them! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Weather predictions are looking AWESOME!! :D
Funny how things change in 24 hours. How much does wind bother that pond-

Friday May 18

Mostly Sunny

High 70°F

Low 48°F

Precip: 20%

Wind: N at 14 mph

UV Index: 9 Very High

Humidity: 46%

Saturday 19

Few Showers

High 74°F

Low 52°F

Precip: 30%

Wind: NW at 15 mph

UV Index: 10 Very High

Humidity: 43%

Sunday 20

Partly Cloudy

High 83°F

Low 60°F

Precip: 10%

Wind: W at 11 mph

UV Index: 10 Very High

Humidity: 40%

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Hope all of you have a great time at the race this weekend. Maybe I'll have something to bring to the race next year to run. I'll be in New Jersey Saturday at a show with one of the big hydros. I had thought about coming to the race but I got "fired" again at Atlanta.................

Dick Tyndall

Latest posts

Back