The Carolina Showdown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,Hope all of you have a great time at the race this weekend. Maybe I'll have something to bring to the race next year to run. I'll be in New Jersey Saturday at a show with one of the big hydros. I had thought about coming to the race but I got "fired" again at Atlanta.................

Dick Tyndall
Dicky did he fire you because the rear sponsons fell off his boat?? :huh:

Wish you could make it but I'm sure you'll have fun up in Jersey.

I talked to Don and he has the tape. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure that it is something to laugh at when played ( especially in SLO-MO ). It clearly shows that I have perfected the "inverted rigger toss"............Have fun at the races, guys!

Dick

I talked to Don and he has the tape. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure that it is something to laugh at when played ( especially in SLO-MO ). It clearly shows that I have perfected the "inverted rigger toss"............Have fun at the races, guys!
Dick
hey dicky have you got better since 97 nats when finch fired you twice!!!!

Dick
hey dicky have you got better since 97 nats when finch fired you twice!!!!

Actually I think I got fired three times that week at the 1997 Internats..............and I fired someone myself, too.

Dick

Latest posts

Back