The Carolina Showdown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper_chuck

Mark your calendars, the Piedmont Triad Prop Twisters will be hosting the first race in the Aeromarine District 12 Challenge points series May 19-20. We'll be offering all D12 high points classes plus a few more, including RTR. The race flier will be posted on our web site within the next day or two.

The race application is now online: http://geocities.com/ptproptwisters/PTPT_2007_d12_race.pdf . Reserve your frequencies by getting your application in soon!
Chuck, could you give some examples of the boats that would fit the rtr classes

mb
Sure. Without going into details on the relative value of each, here are a few:

Nitro:

Aquacraft Miss Vegas

Aquacraft Nitro Hammer

Pro Boat ThunderCat 31

Pro Boat Miss Elam

Pro Boat Blackjack 26 nitro

Electric:

SuperVee 27 EP

Gas:

Pro Boat Miss Elam

Pro Boat Blackjack 55

Several of us in the district already have the Miss Vegas. I'm keeping mine mostly stock to give new people something to race against.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys got the first entry in today and it come for Brian Watts. I hope to see more people from dist.13 come down.Lets get them in the mail and one more thing put how many people are coming with you so we can get the food ready.See you at the pond.

Thanks Mike

Hey guys got the first entry in today and it come for Brian Watts. I hope to see more people from dist.13 come down.Lets get them in the mail and one more thing put how many people are coming with you so we can get the food ready.See you at the pond.
Thanks Mike

Brian Watts is in Fla - D3 and not D13. However, the CMB club from D13 will have several racers in attendance.

John I know he is not in dist. 13. I was seeing if people could read between the lines and if he can come from Florida then people should be able to come from dist 13.

You can see an aerial view of the pond in Mapquest by following the directions in the flyer.

Hey guys it looks like this going to a good race to come to this year.Let's get them entries in mail with a head count that will be coming with you.It's so I can tell HOOTERS:eek how much food to bring to the pond. Yes the GIRLS are coming

See you at the pond

MIke

Hey guys it looks like this going to a good race to come to this year.Let's get them entries in mail with a head count that will be coming with you.It's so I can tell HOOTERS:eek how much food to bring to the pond. Yes the GIRLS are coming
See you at the pond

MIke
For those of you who might have skimmed past it, or don't believe it, yes, he did say

HOOTERS GIRLS!!!

Mike, any chance you could have them audition, perhaps at one of of our club races? :lol:

See you at the pond

MIke
For those of you who might have skimmed past it, or don't believe it, yes, he did say

HOOTERS GIRLS!!!

Mike, any chance you could have them audition, perhaps at one of of our club races? :lol:

:blink: Great idea Chuck . You have to be sure there what your looking for.

Ed

See you at the pond

MIke

HOOTERS GIRLS!!!

Ed
... and that EACH one has a full set of teeth, not a full set collectively. :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you at the pond

MIke

HOOTERS GIRLS!!!

Ed
... and that EACH one has a full set of teeth, not a full set collectively. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And there not from the same family tree that looks like a telephone pole.

See you at the pond

MIke

HOOTERS GIRLS!!!

Ed
Toothless does have certain positive aspects! :lol: ;)

Ok guys let's get them entries mailed in I need to get the trophies order.

see you at the pond

mike

OK GUYS LETS GET THEM ENTRIES IN OR I WILL HAVE TO START CALL. I WAS AT THE POND TODAY AN IT WAS LOOKING GOOD. I'M WAITING ON YOU BIG EARL

I signed the paperwork today and will mail it tomorrow. E and f hydro and 1/8th scale. Been a while since I raced in Carolina. I'll be there if the creek don't rise.

Latest posts

Back