Carolina Showdown 2008, May 16-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, Recieved my 40 High Points jacket today. Great job. Look forward to another great racing season in District 12. B) B) B)
Ray, we hope to see you in Greensboro in May. Based on what I'm hearing, there will be a couple more 40 hydros this year.

congratulations, ray ! look foward to seeing ya at the pond this year.
And we look forward to seeing you in Greensboro this May!
Anymore talk of expanding the pond or has that died in it's tracks? :huh:
Frank and I discussed it with the pond owner. The bottom line is it's more than simply moving a bit of dirt and raising the water level. He was open to the idea, but it would take more time, manpower, and equipment than anyone has to invest at this time. One of the significant risks involved in the project is the loss of pit space, or even worse, having the pits located on soil that won't stabilize. There certainly is an opportunity to improve what we have, but we know it works in nearly all conditions.

Flier link added to first post.
can't get it to come up, just times out for me........ i'm hoping to make all 5 points races this year - paycheck, wife & boss permitting :rolleyes: .
It's back, finally. ISP was dead for a day. The only good thing to come of it was they are going to knock $20 off my bill since this is the second long outage in a little more than a week. Looking forward to having you join us at our race and competing against you on the D12 points circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got 3 drivers and 14 boats already. Start getting your entries in soon if you want the best chance at getting your primary frequency.

OK guys let's get them entries into Chuck. We have about 5 weeks left, but let's not wait to the last day.

OK guys let's get them entries into Chuck. We have about 5 weeks left, but let's not wait to the last day.
Mike,

Just sent my entry in today, after some discussion over the weekend with the gang. Some plans changed up and we were trying to work out the drving and hauling arrangements to get all of our equipment down to the race. Mr. Ferrette is going to let me take the trailer down even though he won't be going due to a unexpected trip he will be taking that same week. Look forward to seeing you guys again.

My entry is in the mail today. Looking forward to coming back.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine will go out this week, also. looking foward to getting the d-12 season kicked off!!

Mike,

Just sent my entry in today, after some discussion over the weekend with the gang. Some plans changed up and we were trying to work out the drving and hauling arrangements to get all of our equipment down to the race. Mr. Ferrette is going to let me take the trailer down even though he won't be going due to a unexpected trip he will be taking that same week. Look forward to seeing you guys again.
This is great news. See you in May.

Back