2009 CAROLINA SHOWDOWN May 15-17

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks lol :ph34r:
Hello Mike hello hello results please from your race? Thanks Dick Loeb
GEEEEZ!!! Chill you guys it's a long season and this is just the first race. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seems they're all worrying about positioning going into the second race next weekend! :D

Mudbug called me last night. He's having trouble extracting the results in electronic format from the somewhat unfriendly program (no names mentioned) he used for the race. I've used the program and can confirm usability leaves much to be desired...

let's see if i can help :rolleyes: ..... first race of the season, no prior points to add up. should be easy, if you finished first, YOU'RE IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!! if you finished third, YOU"RE IN THIRD PLACE!!!!!!!!! only took me 10 minutes & a calculator to figure it out, can't wait 'til you guys have 3 or 4 races worth of points to add up. good luck, chuck :blink: :lol: :lol:

let's see if i can help :rolleyes: ..... first race of the season, no prior points to add up. should be easy, if you finished first, YOU'RE IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!! if you finished third, YOU"RE IN THIRD PLACE!!!!!!!!! only took me 10 minutes & a calculator to figure it out, can't wait 'til you guys have 3 or 4 races worth of points to add up. good luck, chuck :blink: :lol: :lol:
Know that's what I call the KISS method. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B) B)

One word, spreadsheet. It's still quite a bit of work entering all the names, assigning their scores, etc, but at least the spreadsheet does the arithmetic.

robin hit it dead on, like a deer!!! :lol: :lol:

Hey Robin:

(off topic subject) when are you going to change the badges on your MOPARS over to say FIAT?

:p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

carl

i couldn't resist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Robin:
(off topic subject) when are you going to change the badges on your MOPARS over to say FIAT?

:p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

carl

i couldn't resist,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
He is going to put K&B stickers on them!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can't argue with ya james, i'd do that A LOT quicker than a fart sticker. oops, i meant fiat :rolleyes: (yeah, right.........)

Back