The Carolina Showdown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at it this way........at least you will know that the classes will be filled. I'm trying to get the nitro classes to come back. Maybe a lost cause, but got to try.

It'll be good to have you back racing again John, in NC or where ever. Glad to hear you are coming. I'll try to get my E Hydro ready so we can have some fun!

It'll be good to have you back racing again John, in NC or where ever. Glad to hear you are coming. I'll try to get my E Hydro ready so we can have some fun!
And I've got a hydro that will either be E or F by the time the race rolls around. Still deciding...

If I happened across an affordable scale, the decision would be made for me. :)

hey piper looks like i am not going to be able to come and race may 19,20.was looking forward to it.a problem has came about with schedule.

Don i am sure the d12 Southern bunch would be more that willing to pit for us in scale, i got you back in fhydro if you pit for me in sport40. Sorry to hear about the S/J flip. It seems Atlanta is not kind to us again this year either. Due to a family illness i can't make it down there,gotta stay here and help the wife take care of her grandmother.

Don i am sure the d12 Southern bunch would be more that willing to pit for us in scale, i got you back in fhydro if you pit for me in sport40. Sorry to hear about the S/J flip. It seems Atlanta is not kind to us again this year either. Due to a family illness i can't make it down there,gotta stay here and help the wife take care of her grandmother.
Charles,

Be sure to bring down all those scale guys up there. I would love to see some 6 boat 1/8 scale heat racing! Everyone needs to get in practice for the Scale Masters, which will be in Chesapeake this year. Yawl come on down!

Get that sgx cookin. Would be nice to have some rigger action.

I too was planning on coming to the race with a trailer full of riggers. That was until Ryan told me that his high school graduation is on Sunday the 20th. Of all times!!! Chesapeake is still on the race list however.

I too was planning on coming to the race with a trailer full of riggers. That was until Ryan told me that his high school graduation is on Sunday the 20th. Of all times!!! Chesapeake is still on the race list however.
Geez, it's just high school, where's your priorities at?? :lol:

Just kidding!!!!! ;)

Did you get your package yet??

Last edited by a moderator:

Geez, it's just high school, where's your priorities at?? :lol:

Just kidding!!!!! ;)

Did you get your package yet??

THE PRIORITY was to get him through and we are almost there with just about a month to go. Been a struggle with him and he wants to go to college so round 1 only now being finished.

Got the package yesterday and many thanks.

John, I hate to hear that, I sure was looking forward to the swimp. H/S graduation is a proud moment though, I still remember our little girl's, be sure to get to walmart and get some air horn in a can and make some noise when they call his name. The sherriff's came and took ours away. Congratulations to all envolved.

Mike B

John i am trying to get Eric to come to NC with me since Tim can't come, but i will be there for sure gonna send out the entry this weekend. Someone in the Chesapeake club get in touch with James Beasley and let him know about this race, I am sure Don welcomes the competition he brings to the scale class!!!!

John i am trying to get Eric to come to NC with me since Tim can't come, but i will be there for sure gonna send out the entry this weekend. Someone in the Chesapeake club get in touch with James Beasley and let him know about this race, I am sure Don welcomes the competition he brings to the scale class!!!!
All righty then. I just talked to Don. He, Dick Tyndal, and Bob Morton just arrived in Atlanta for the Spring nats. Sounds like I'm gonna miss the fun there. I couldn't take the time off. Carolina will be my first big race.

See ya there!

Ok guys one more week . I got some on Friday and had some phone calls this weekend.

See you at the pond.

Latest posts

Back