CAROLINA SHOWDOWN May 15-17

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hemric

OK Guys it is time to get the 2009 Aeromarine District 12 Points Challenge races started and the first race of the year is the CAROLINA SHOWDOWN in Walnut Cove NC. This is a race you need to put on your calendar so let's get them entries in the mail.

Thanks Mudbug

PTPT_2008_d12_race_2_1_.doc

PTPT_2009_d12_race_2_1_.doc

Attachments

• PTPT_2008_d12_race_2_1_.doc
    18 KB · Views: 82
  • PTPT_2009_d12_race_2_1_.doc
    18 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
OK Guys it is time to get the 2009 Aeromarine District 12 Points Challenge races started and the first race of the year is the CAROLINA SHOWDOWN in Walnut Cove NC. This is a race you need to put on your calendar so let's get them entries in the mail.

Thanks Mudbug

Hey Mike,

Last week at the D12 meeting / awards banquet Don Ferette said that the minimum boat rule for D12 races this year would be 3 boats minimum versus 4 boats like last year. Said this was due to the falling entry situation. Just thought you might not know that since your flyer says 4 boat minimum. later, James Beasley

Thanks James for that info and if I get just 3 boats they will run. I think that 4 boat was for the coats at the end of the year.

Mud Bug

OK guys let's get them entries in it 's only 1 month away and I also need a little more reply on the BBQ on Saturday after we get done racing.

We also need some help with the raffle stuff so if you can help us out. We have a HURRICANE RIGGER and 50% off a HURRICANE

Mudbug

Thanks James for that info and if I get just 3 boats they will run. I think that 4 boat was for the coats at the end of the year.
Mud Bug
James has it right. The minimum boat count for the district series was lowered to 3 boats per race or a total of 15 boats by the end of the season.

I spoke to Mike last weekend. We are going to have a better idea after the Atlanta race. It has been pretty quiet on this post!!!!!!

i've been slack about getting my entry in. been busy getting ready for charleston......... i'll be there in both b tunnel classes & the bbq. maybe in b hydro, too - not sure, the tunnels are my priority right now.

i've been slack about getting my entry in. been busy getting ready for charleston......... i'll be there in both b tunnel classes & the bbq. maybe in b hydro, too - not sure, the tunnels are my priority right now.
3 for me mike and 2 more guys coming !!!!

I spoke to Mike last weekend. We are going to have a better idea after the Atlanta race. It has been pretty quiet on this post!!!!!!
Atlanta's over now, how many, which classes?
hey bro, empty your mail box!!!
If your talking about Mike's email box.......I spoke with him yesterday and he told me his power supply on his computer died so he has not been able to get his emails recently. He needs to get on the clock and get it fixed ASAP.

Any update on who has entered and class counts?

This is the list that I have money for

Lsg Stock 3

Lsg Mono 5

Lsg Cat 5

Lsg Rigger 4

Sport Hydro 5

Open Cat 1

Open Offshore 5

Skiff 1

D-Hydro 1

E - Hydro 1

F- Hydro 1

1/8 Scale 1

B Tunnel 2

Sport 20 2

D Tunnel 1

RTR 1

Since you are asking the questions where is your entry

Thanks Mudbug

I am coming as are Buddy Lowe and Dick Loeb. We will run the tunnel classes and a few others. James Beasley

Entry form going out today. Sport 20 tunnel, 20 mod tunnel,sport 20 hydro,D tunnel, sport 40, 1/8 scale,,see you there.Thanks Dick loeb

New list and I know some more people are coming

This is the list that I have money for

Lsg Stock 5

Lsg Mono 10

Lsg Cat 13

Lsg Rigger 5

Sport Hydro 8

Open Cat 6

Open Offshore12

Skiff 1

B Hydro 4

D-Hydro 2

E - Hydro 2

F- Hydro 2

1/8 Scale 3

B Tunnel 9

Sport 20 Tunnel 5

D Tunnel 3

RTR 2

Sport 40 2

Thunder Boat 4

Hey guys, if you haven’t got your entry in yet please do ASAP. We are trying to finalize some items pertaining to the race.

If you plan on showing up but have not gotten your entry in please post here so we will get you counted.

Thanks and see you soon!

Hey guys, if you haven’t got your entry in yet please do ASAP. We are trying to finalize some items pertaining to the race.
If you plan on showing up but have not gotten your entry in please post here so we will get you counted.

Thanks and see you soon!
hi, was thinking of coming up, but i do not see any boats entered in open nito mono? mike.

Back