2009 CAROLINA SHOWDOWN May 15-17

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaise Recca

The 1st District 12 race of 2009 is less then a month away. The PTPT club over in Greensboro NC is looking forward to all racers who plan on coming on out to give a shout if you plan on attending. We are in the process of working on some special plans and would like an idea of a head count and classes you plan on running.

A short post would be fine prior to sending in your formal entry. I myself am boated out after 4 days down in Atlanta but I know that in a short time I will be ready to go again.

The NC race has always been known as a good time at a real nice pond out in the country, just down the road from the “Hillbilly Hideaway”. Not a lot of pressure, just easy going fun times. The BBQ’s and food concessions have also been top notch!

Let us know your intentions.

2009 Race Entry

Well I will like to attend but I get off work friday and ill be able to pay the registration fees when I get there on saturday I plan on running 20 and 40 outboard tunnel and 20 Mono if the contest director can contact me at 9312161830 I would like to participate. Thank you julian.

Call Mike Hemric at the # listed on the entry form, I bet he'll work with you.

New list and I know some more people are coming

Lsg Stock 7

Lsg Mono 13

Lsg Cat 16

Lsg Rigger 9

Sport Hydro 12

Open Cat 9

Open Offshore 14

Skiff 1

B Hydro 6

D-Hydro 3

E - Hydro 4

F- Hydro 2

1/8 Scale 3

B Tunnel 11

Sport 20 Tunnel 7

D Tunnel 7

RTR 4

Sport 40 3

Thunder Boat 5

B Mono 4

This is the new boat count

Mike Hemric

View Public Profile

Send a private message to Mike Hemric

Send email to Mike Hemric

Find More Posts by Mike Hemric

Add Mike Hemric to Your Buddy List

Mike,

If I get my new 20 mono in time before I depart for NC, I will add it to the class list I will run. CH 80 as my other boats, 75 Alt. I'll pay the class fee on the spot. James Beasley

Mike,
If I get my new 20 mono in time before I depart for NC, I will add it to the class list I will run. CH 80 as my other boats, 75 Alt. I'll pay the class fee on the spot. James Beasley
james, ray isn't coming down? he could have brought it with him............. see ya this weekend!

I know that Mike C and myself have Open Nitro Mono's to enter, if anybody else has one they want to enter we'll have an Open Nitro Mono Class. Wish I'd had time to get my F Hydro back together to make that class work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all who helped out with this race. Mike, Frank, Scott, Chuck, Blaise, and anyone else that helped out. 4 rounds and was done by 2:00 , smooth race even with the rain putting a damper on things. Mudbug runs a tight ship and it shows.

So I have been trying to get my wife Kerri to race the past year, finally I got her a MV hoping she would get interested, it worked. She raced for the first time this weekend and placed first. So proud of her, she had a blast and I believe she will continue, bug has been planted :rolleyes: . She just edged out Jenni Johnson for the win even though Jenni had perfected the RTR bump drafting by the last heat :D . My nephew also ran for the first time with a SV27 in the RTR and got 2 thirds and a first in heat racing, he was on cloud nine, another bug planted :rolleyes: . My dad also raced for the first time and did great considering I never could get his boat right until the last heat and he raced his butt off like a natural and got a third in that heat, yep he's got the bug baddddddd :D , and of course Carter raced as well but his proboat did not want to cooperate with me either. With all the RTR racing I could not pit for him this time so he couldn't fire me like last year :D , Travis Stebbins pitted for him and did an awesome job, teaching him all the way back to the trailer to clean up the boat, thank you Travis.

Congrats to all the winners and competitors for a great event.

Doug

I would like to thank you for show to the race Doug. I'm glad your family had a go time racing and I would like to thank you for the stuff you do for us like the live web cam and taking all them pictures.

Mudbug

THANKS MIKE FOR A INCREDIBLE RACE AND NO PROBLEMS AND GREAT FOOD AND CDING !!!!! AND 4 HEATS AND DONE BUY 2 OCLOCK SUNDAY WOW!!!!!! MEE TIME DID A GREAT JOB ALSO ALL WEEKEND !!!!! WOULD ALSO LIKE TOO THANK BILL AT SNIPER BOATS FOR THE PROTOTYPE SNIPER 2 WICH WAS DEFF. THE BOAT TOO BEAT ALL WEEKEND WITH 2 WINS IN STOCK AND 2 IN MOD CLASS WITH 6 HOLESHOTS AND ALL THIS WITH A STOCK ENGINE WITH TECHNOLOGY FUELS ... WOULD LOVED TOO PLACE BETTER BUT WITH 2 TRAFFIC INCEDENTS AND JUMPING THE START HURT ME THERE SORRY BILL LOL...... CONGRATS TOO ALL THE WINNERS WHO RAN GREAT HAD A GREAT TIME AND YOU WERE ALL GREAT TOO RACE WITH........

I would like to thank you for show to the race Doug. I'm glad your family had a go time racing and I would like to thank you for the stuff you do for us like the live web cam and taking all them pictures.

Mudbug
Mike, Great race as always!! We appreciate the good food, fun and as always four rounds of racing. So, when will the complete results be posted and where? Thanks, James Beasley

Last edited by a moderator:

Mudbug
Mike, Great race as always!! We appreciate the good food, fun and as always a garunteed four rounds of racing. So, when will the complete results be posted and where? Thanks, James Beasley
D12 site results page a day or two after mudbug sends them to me.

Mudbug
Mike, Great race as always!! We appreciate the good food, fun and as always a garunteed four rounds of racing. So, when will the complete results be posted and where? Thanks, James Beasley
D12 site results page a day or two after mudbug sends them to me.
Thanks for all the fun and good racing(I wont forget the tulip flowers )good food great people and loved the special box!!!!! Crazy Mike did a great job on being the CD (was I really over?) Thanks again to all Dick Loeb

please can someone add the piont standings for the d12 races so far nithing posted on the impba website thank you

Back