2005 Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaceCraftBearings

Hello Boaters! The 24th Annual Orlando Winter Nationals entry form will be available online in pdf format sometime this evening at the fllowing site:

http://members.aol.com/Culvertdodgers/index.html

The website should be done in an hour or so.

We hope to see a bunch of you there this year! Last year was a blast and this will be even better!

January 14-16, 2005 with open water on the 13th

Ron Byrd

Heartbeat said:
Hey RonIs this the last race of 2004 season or the first race of 2005 season?

Mike

71413[/snapback]

Mike it is the first race of 2005. January 14 - 16, 2005

Ron

Ron

I know that sounded dumb, but the guys down here in the told us that it was the last race.

I want to start racing again and didn't want to miss the first race. I will be there.

Mike

I have heard a rumer there will be no concession stand at the winter nats so bring your camp stove or charcoal grill if you want to eat.

Hap Mulvany said:
I have heard a rumer there will be no concession stand at the winter nats so bring your camp stove or charcoal grill if you want to eat.
72610[/snapback]

Hap, there will be concession at the lake but it will be by the Mall resturants as this is one of the things the mall management wanted in order for us to use the lake again.

Nothing ill towards you Hap but I really hate it when the rumor mill gets cranked up!!!

Ron

Last edited:
All calls or information regarding the Winternats should be directed to me at 321-226-3848.

Within the next couple of days, the Club will issue new, exciting information about the Winternats. As you all know, we were not happy with terms and conditions forced upon us by Festival Bay (i.e. no overnight parking, no concessions, no b-b-q grills, etc.). In fact, the Annual District 3 High Points Banquet will be held Saturday night (Jan 15th) during the Winternats.

As I stated above, those who have questions concerning the Winternats should contact me directly by phone or email.

For those of you planning to attend the Winternats, there is no reason to change your plans. The Winternats is being held as planned, the Winternats are being held in the Orlando area so do not be concerned that you need to change airline reservations. However, our new flyer will list new hotel information.

The telephone number that was on an earlier post is now invalid, as well as the flyer that was posted previously.

Brian Watts

Treasurer

Orlando Culvert Dodgers

I will give rocketcity a chance to correct his post before I elaborate on this matter but I wouldnt bother calling the number he posted. Per the Orlando Culvert Dodgers President he is not the contact for the event.

He just joined this board last night to post misleading material and both his posts are the same misleading information.

Respectfully!

Yes I agree and if they dont I will not be part of the Orlando Club!

Lake S.P.O.R.T. said:
Sounds like somebody needs to get the house in order. This kind of thing does not help model boating at all.
75935[/snapback]

Yes I agree and I resigned from the club and CD of the event as of tonight at least until they get it in order and I truely hope they do.

This kind of post that rocket city has made can only bring negitivity to the club and the event which has been a success for 20 of the 23 years it has been going 3 were not so successful due to the same bs which is POLITICS and takes the FUN out of it for all involved.

Sad but true!

Last edited:
The Orlando Culvert Dodgers are united and have our house in order period!

We only have 1 member who is out of control and does not listen and makes posts without the consent of the officers or members of the club.

At this time without going into a lot of club politics, Ron Byrd is a run -away train on his own agenda.

If you wish any clarification or have questions regarding the Winter Nats on this matter you can call me at 321-226-3848

Brian Watts

Treasurer

Orlando Culvert Dodgers

Hey Ron Just come on back to Tennessee in 05. WE would be glad to have ya.. Where`s is the Love in Fl......... Joe W. ;)

Sorry IW members this is not the place to air our diff's but I am afraid Brian is going to continue spewing garrbage. I refuse to partake in this on any web board much less the best there is here at IW!

Brian I know you just joined to cause me grief so please put a sock in it.

I spoke with the club President and told him of your post and he stated that you should not have made the statement you did and you were completely in the wrong!

Run a way train hell bent for my own agenda LOL! I actually saved the Culvert Dodgers last year as without me there would not have been a 2004 Winter Nats and that is a fact! I have also done way more to promote model boating than you ever will because you a way to involved in using it to promote your business no matter who you step on in the process!

Enough said! So when do we meet to put an end to this?

Ron

Last edited:
Joe W said:
Hey Ron Just come on back to  Tennessee in 05. WE would be glad to have ya.. Where`s is the Love in Fl......... Joe W.  ;)
75979[/snapback]

And to think they used to blame IMPBA for all their troubles. :p

Like I said, in the other post. Same ole FLORDIA style boating. Oh, that right they are NAMBA now. Were is the Luv :D :D

Please any of you who I would consider my friends I would hope you would not egg this on!

Florida is not having trouble with its boating! Brian is having some problems remebering that this is a hobby and it is supposed to be FUN and how to effectively promote the hobby instead of drag it down.

Joe I will most likely be in Jackson in 05 if at all possible and most likely to do the scoring again. Thanks!

Thank You!

Last edited:
Back