The Orlando Culvert Dodgers 31st Annual Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

The Orlando Culvert Dodgers are pleased to announce that the 31st annual Orlando Winter Nationals will be held on January 26th through the 29th at the Riverview, Florida Race site. The gates open at 7:00am Tuesday January 24th. NO ONE allowed on premises before this time. Open Water Tuesday January 24th, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Controlled Open Water Wednesday January 25th 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

The size of the classes will be decided by YOU the racers.

OCD will be capping the race off at 240 heats like we did last year and will only accept entries after the 240 is met to fill classes.

SO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!!!!

The entry form is up on www.rcRacingEvents.com

HOTELS

MAKE SURE AND USE THE CODE TO GET THE GROUP RATE

Country Inn & Suites

915 South Falken Road

Tampa, FL. 33619

(813) 315-1777

$79.00

CODE WORD: winter

11 miles

20 minutes

Days Inn

9942 Adamo Drive

Tampa, FL. 33619

(813) 623-5121

$44.95

CODE WORD: winter

11 miles

19 minutes

Homestead Suites

330 Grand Regency Blvd

Brandon, FL. 33510

(813) 643-5900

$65.00 single

$75.00 double

CODE WORD: winter nationals

11 miles

20 minutes

Red Roof Inn

10121 Horace Ave.

Tampa, FL. 33619

(813) 681-8484

$54.99

CODE: CP611433

11 miles

19 minutes

Riverview Lake.jpg Riverview Drivers Stand.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That may be true but I do have a fresh MongarSimpsonStein for F-Mono that will keep me in the hunt.....

Sweet, Can't Wait to burn some Fuel at my first WinterNats.. :D
I hear ya Jeremy, I have NO excuses now. Im in !!!!

Are you guys gonna use RC Racing Events for registration Wayne ?

Andy
Between Brandon & I,,,,,, You don't stand a chance in C-Mono!!!!
I don't know about that,I just worked the bugs out of my boat you won't be able to keep up with me. :D
Jeremy your 60 boat has been fast from the get go, you just gotta drive it , lol.

Would be interesting to see if Mr.Crowther wants to come out and play ??

Calling all Big Block Nitro Mono's .............

Andy

Sweet, Can't Wait to burn some Fuel at my first WinterNats.. :D
I hear ya Jeremy, I have NO excuses now. Im in !!!!

Are you guys gonna use RC Racing Events for registration Wayne ?

Andy
Between Brandon & I,,,,,, You don't stand a chance in C-Mono!!!!
I don't know about that,I just worked the bugs out of my boat you won't be able to keep up with me. :D
Jeremy your 60 boat has been fast from the get go, you just gotta drive it , lol.

Would be interesting to see if Mr.Crowther wants to come out and play ??

Calling all Big Block Nitro Mono's .............

Andy

Yeah,LOL Driving is an important part isn't it. :lol:

Hello all, let me add myself to the group. I will be at the Orlando Winternats 2012. Its my fourth time traveling to this race. No matter the wars that we have in the water we always have fun. Meet new people and give the hand to old friends. That my experience. Great Race, great people, great time. See you there with my Seaducer 90.

Hello all, let me add myself to the group. I will be at the Orlando Winternats 2012. Its my fourth time traveling to this race. No matter the wars that we have in the water we always have fun. Meet new people and give the hand to old friends. That my experience. Great Race, great people, great time. See you there with my Seaducer 90.
Luis

Can't wait to see you again and have some fun.

always a good time with you and your buddy's from PR. I will save you a spot again.

Try and bring Eddy this time he will have a blast.

David

Wife and i are talking about going we both love the site. Robert Pickard
Bring it on Robert,, you know your boat will be needed to make Sport-40

Would really like to run with ya
Robert this is a good lake for racing as you know. that is the reason for going this way instead of the Ski lake.

We want to bring out more fast nitro boats. Last year some of the nitro classes were quite sparse.

Much more room for racing at this sight.

So come on over and bring the heat.

Hope to see ya at Melbourne next weekend.

David

The one end is a little tight but that is a great lake to race on always love going there Robert PIckard

Last edited by a moderator:
This race will be so close to home that if i can put some money away maybe i can make it...if i can, ill enter my Sport 40.....i sure miss runnin and hangin with all you great folks.........

Latest posts

Back